Official Payoneer Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PayoneerTeam

Hi everyone!

My name is Talia and I am Payoneer's director of community. I see that there has been quite a lot of discussion about us here in the past, so I wanted to introduce myself and let you know that from now on, I will be monitoring this forum in case any of you have any questions.

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in this thread, but I will also be monitoring for other threads, don't worry. ;)

Nice to meet everyone!

1,066 comments
Thanks, Lifetalk! I wish I could add my avatar, too, but I can't find a way how. Maybe after I've had a certain amount of posts...? :facepalm:

Hi Marshall,

Our support team is located in house - we don't outsource it (they are right down the hall from me).

We offer support in several languages, but our Indian users have great English, so we haven't felt the need to bring in a special user.

As you probably know, the Indian government no longer allows Indian citizens to be issued MasterCards or Visas from outside of the country, so we no longer offer MasterCards to our Indian users, BUT we do have direct bank transfers for our Indian customers, so you can definitely receive your payments through us.

Hi Marshall,

Our support team is located in house - we don't outsource it (they are right down the hall from me).

We offer support in several languages, but our Indian users have great English, so we haven't felt the need to bring in a special user.

As you probably know, the Indian government no longer allows Indian citizens to be issued MasterCards or Visas from outside of the country, so we no longer offer MasterCards to our Indian users, BUT we do have direct bank transfers for our Indian customers, so you can definitely receive your payments through us.

Hi so indian users dont get cards..:(

Well, Indian users can't get MasterCards or Visas from any company that issues them outside of India. The moment this happened, though, we enabled direct bank transfers (not wire transfers) so our Indian users could continue to receive payments through us. :'(

plz tel me i apply card via infolinks but i m not got my card yet can you tel me when i got my card bkz now almost 20 days gone to apply for card can you tel me little bit but still i m waiting i m from pakistan

Can you tell me about Serbia, do you offer cards for Serbian users

Hi Aleksandar,

Yes, we issue cards in Serbia as well :P

plz tel me i apply card via infolinks but i m not got my card yet can you tel me when i got my card bkz now almost 20 days gone to apply for card can you tel me little bit but still i m waiting i m from pakistan

It can take up to 28 working days to get your card from the day it's been approved, which is around 6 weeks. It depends on the local service, and Pakistan HAS been known to be pretty slow.

If 6 weeks pass without you receiving your card, you can contact our support team and they will issue you a new one at no charge.

Hello , can you tell me how to apply for payoneer card ? im from tunisia
i don't know much things about it , i just want to have it to load it with alertpay balance and use it in online / offline shopping
it would be great to tell me how :)

Hi Mamiman!

The Payoneer card is like any other debit MasterCard, meaning you can use it at ATMs and for purchases anywehre that MasterCard is accepted. This is a debit card, meaning you can only spend what you have on the card.

You can apply for thebcard through any one of our 1400+ partners. You woukd have to receive partner payments before you can start loading it externally.

Hi thanks For Your Support
I want to ask if i can load my payonner debit card with Alertpay ?
and The first load must be from your partner ?

Thanks

HI,

The first load to a Payoneer card needs to be through one of our partners. AlertPay used to allow you to transfer funds to a MasterCard, in which case you were able to make transfers to your Payoneer card, however they disabled this feature a while back. Therefore, unfortunately, you cannot transfer funds from AlertPay to Payoneer, at least for now.

Hi,

I am from Pakistan. Please let me clear know the procedure of issuing MasterCard.

Card activation – outside US – Listed Countries - $24.95
Monthly card account maintenance - $3.00
Cash withdrawal - $2.15
Total - $30.15

1) Tell me that, am I able to get my Card against $30.15 with 1 time withdrawal also?
2) Also tell me the name of ATM(s) in Pakistan, through I can get Cash.
3) Can I use my Card against multiple infolinks accounts?

@Payoneer
You really need to read your emails. I emailed Payoneer regarding a specific issue with my account, about 4 days back. The receipt acknowledgement said I would get a reply within 3 days (3 days is quite a bit of time). 4 days from then, no replies. This isn't the first time, either. I've had zero responses from Payoneer's support in the past too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back