Official Payoneer Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PayoneerTeam

Hi everyone!

My name is Talia and I am Payoneer's director of community. I see that there has been quite a lot of discussion about us here in the past, so I wanted to introduce myself and let you know that from now on, I will be monitoring this forum in case any of you have any questions.

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in this thread, but I will also be monitoring for other threads, don't worry. ;)

Nice to meet everyone!

1,066 comments
Hi,

I am from Pakistan. Please let me clear know the procedure of issuing MasterCard.

Card activation – outside US – Listed Countries - $24.95
Monthly card account maintenance - $3.00
Cash withdrawal - $2.15
Total - $30.15

1) Tell me that, am I able to get my Card against $30.15 with 1 time withdrawal also?
2) Also tell me the name of ATM(s) in Pakistan, through I can get Cash.
3) Can I use my Card against multiple infolinks accounts?

Hi!

1) If you mean can you just pay the $30 and receive the card, the answer would be no - you need to receive a payment from a partner, and that's how your card's activation fee is covered. After that, you can receive private loads any time you'd like through a Visa or MasterCard.
2) You can search for ATMs that accept MasterCard debit cards at this link: http://www.mastercard.com/global/atmlocations/index.html. This link is good to search all countries, not just Pakistan.
3) You should be able to connect multiple Infolinks accounts to one Payoneer card. When you choose Payoneer as your payment option in the additional accounts, click on the link on the right that says "Already have Payoneer" - it will have you log in to your Payoneer account, which will connect the Infolinks account to your existing card.

@Payoneer
You really need to read your emails. I emailed Payoneer regarding a specific issue with my account, about 4 days back. The receipt acknowledgement said I would get a reply within 3 days (3 days is quite a bit of time). 4 days from then, no replies. This isn't the first time, either. I've had zero responses from Payoneer's support in the past too.

Hi Lifetalk,

FIrst of all, I am really sorry that it's taken so long to get you an answer. We usually answer tickets within 2 business days at most, however over the past few weeks, we have seen a huge influx in support tickets. We have already hired additional support reps, but it takes us a few weeks to train them, so it may take a bit longer until our entire backlog is covered. If you'd like, please paste your ticket ID here (starts with LTK) and I will make sure it is answered quickly.

Hello,

Do you provide USA Virtual CC ? :S

Hi Thumper,

We offer virtual credit cards through the partners that we have who make the option available, however most of our partners only issue physical cards. If you'd like, I can check the partner for you if you let me know who you work with.

i have a big big problem
i recev my master card payonner from odesk
and i dont know how i can make it verified
peoples say that i shold resev money from o desk on my cc
but i dont know how i can work in the site
help me pliz

i have a big big problem
i recev my master card payonner from odesk
and i dont know how i can make it verified
peoples say that i shold resev money from o desk on my cc
but i dont know how i can work in the site
help me pliz

Hey,

I'm not quite sure what you mean by "verified." Once you receive a payment from oDesk, you simply need to activate your card via our website and you can begin using the card.

hi mate,
i've just created a new account since i can't logon to the old one

how can i delete an old payoneer account?

Hi,

If there isn't any money in your old account, then just don't worry about it. if you'd like to merge the two accounts, you can contact our support team to do so.

Did you try to reset your password to log in to the old account? What precisely was the problem you were having?

Hi,

If there isn't any money in your old account, then just don't worry about it. if you'd like to merge the two accounts, you can contact our support team to do so.

Did you try to reset your password to log in to the old account? What precisely was the problem you were having?
first of all, thanks for the fast reply :D

the thing is, i forgot the pass for the old account so i ended up entering wrong password 3x, then it got blocked.

i just don't wanna any troubles in the future for having a "dupe" account

first of all, thanks for the fast reply :D

the thing is, i forgot the pass for the old account so i ended up entering wrong password 3x, then it got blocked.

i just don't wanna any troubles in the future for having a "dupe" account

You're very welcome :-)

Just so you know for the future, the block after entering the wrong password is only for half an hour.

When our card approval department reviews your application, they will probably see that you have an account already, so don't worry. They may offer to merge or to help you restore your old password in your existing account.

You're very welcome :-)

Just so you know for the future, the block after entering the wrong password is only for half an hour.

When our card approval department reviews your application, they will probably see that you have an account already, so don't worry. They may offer to merge or to help you restore your old password in your existing account.
thanks mate for the enlightenment

anyways, how about the virtual bank account? is it available to any members or just for a selected few?

thanks mate for the enlightenment

anyways, how about the virtual bank account? is it available to any members or just for a selected few?

The VBA is technically available to everyone, but it does involve an application process. There is a minimum requirement of 3 payments from a partner over a 3 month period (at least), at which point you can contact our support team for an application (it isn't automatically offered to everyone).

The program is currently still in pilot, so we don't accept everyone, but generally speaking we accept many people every week into the program.

Hellow @PayoneerTeam I have got a mastercard from infolinks and now can i use it to verify my paypal or alertpay account????

Hellow @PayoneerTeam I have got a mastercard from infolinks and now can i use it to verify my paypal or alertpay account????

Congrats on receiving your card! You can use the card to verify PayPal for sure - I'm not sure how AlertPay works, sorry.

With PayPal, however, to use your card to verify your account you need to already have a payment on it. PayPal performs a micro charge of around $1-2 (usually) to verify that the card is yours. You will then be requested to enter a code that appears on your statement (under My Account with Payoneer) to verify that it's yours.

If AlertPay has a procedure as well, it is probably similar.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

The VBA is technically available to everyone, but it does involve an application process. There is a minimum requirement of 3 payments from a partner over a 3 month period (at least), at which point you can contact our support team for an application (it isn't automatically offered to everyone).

The program is currently still in pilot, so we don't accept everyone, but generally speaking we accept many people every week into the program.
i see..
i signed with FBS (a forex broker), this means whenever i request a withdraw from my FBS account to my payoneer card will be counted as 'payment from a partner'?

anyways, i also notice that webmoney offers payoneer card. can i use my existing payoneer card with them or is it a special card issued only thru webmoney?

hi mate,
webmoney to payoneer, and then Payoneer to Local Bank Transfer in india possible..?? because cards outside india is not allowed in india :(

i see..
i signed with FBS (a forex broker), this means whenever i request a withdraw from my FBS account to my payoneer card will be counted as 'payment from a partner'?

anyways, i also notice that webmoney offers payoneer card. can i use my existing payoneer card with them or is it a special card issued only thru webmoney?

Hi,

Yes, that would count as a partner payment. :P

Regarding Webmoney, since this LITERALLY launched 2 days ago, I need to find out. I'm pretty sure that you have to get the card through Webmoney and can only use it with them (not other partners), but please let me find out and I will get back to you on that one. (Wish there was an icon for STUMPED!)

hi mate,
webmoney to payoneer, and then Payoneer to Local Bank Transfer in india possible..?? because cards outside india is not allowed in india :(

Hi Torrfriend,

You can transferr Webmoney to a Payoneer card, but you can't transfer to India from the card since we can't issue it to you.

This is another question I will ask - if there's a way to get Webmoney as a transfer to India (and other countries) - I can't even make a guess here, sorry.

STUMPED again :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back