Official Payoneer Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PayoneerTeam

Hi everyone!

My name is Talia and I am Payoneer's director of community. I see that there has been quite a lot of discussion about us here in the past, so I wanted to introduce myself and let you know that from now on, I will be monitoring this forum in case any of you have any questions.

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in this thread, but I will also be monitoring for other threads, don't worry. ;)

Nice to meet everyone!

1,066 comments
OK, I have the answers:

i see..

anyways, i also notice that webmoney offers payoneer card. can i use my existing payoneer card with them or is it a special card issued only thru webmoney?

You can only use the card issued by Webmoney for their transfers. You continue to use your current card for all other payments from partners. You can add new partners EXCEPT Webmoney to the card you already have (and you can't add new partners to the Webmoney card).

hi mate,
webmoney to payoneer, and then Payoneer to Local Bank Transfer in india possible..?? because cards outside india is not allowed in india :(

At the present time, Webmoney only offers the prepaid card, not the transfers, sorry. I will let you know if this changes in the future.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Hi Osamaxafar,

The ticket was closed because you spoke to us via live chat. If you need more information, please talk to us on live chat again, or just reply to that ticket.

Thanks!

OK, I have the answers:

You can only use the card issued by Webmoney for their transfers. You continue to use your current card for all other payments from partners. You can add new partners EXCEPT Webmoney to the card you already have (and you can't add new partners to the Webmoney card).

At the present time, Webmoney only offers the prepaid card, not the transfers, sorry. I will let you know if this changes in the future.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.
so if i apply for a new card from webmoney, would it automatically be linked to my previous payooner account or would it set me up a new account on payooner?

so if i apply for a new card from webmoney, would it automatically be linked to my previous payooner account or would it set me up a new account on payooner?

No - it will be a completely separate account. You will still need to have the 2 cards, one for Webmoney and one for everything else. Webmoney is a separate partner that can't be linked to other partners.

ticket # LTK529010181407X

created a day ago but no reply..
can you tell me how much time do you take to confirm the card? i mean for the confirmation email...

It can take up to 2 business days for our support team to reply to an email.

You haven't received an acceptance email yet because it is still being reviewed by our card approval department.

Exact processing times depend on the amount of pending applications, however it doesn't take more than a couple of business days for your application to be reviewed (and normally sooner).

Well if you people not gonna approve , then at least tell me.. so that i'll consider other payment methods.. I've applied for a debit card for more than a week.. Haven't got any confirmation mail.. and I don't think that reviewing an application take a week ... I am getting paid this month ...

I think it's useless to ask..

Well if you people not gonna approve , then at least tell me.. so that i'll consider other payment methods.. I've applied for a debit card for more than a week.. Haven't got any confirmation mail.. and I don't think that reviewing an application take a week ... I am getting paid this month ...

I think it's useless to ask..

Hi Osama,

Your email was answered a few hours ago. Please feel free to contact me directly at taliakl at payoneer.com once you have replied with the required information and I will have it escalated.

Thanks!

Hello i am from Pakistan i want to know about payoneer. what we do with it. i have money in paypal,alertpay and can i add that money in my payoneer card and then i can use this in pakistan to withdraw with it.

what is your fees and charges.

Thanks

Hello i am from Pakistan i want to know about payoneer. what we do with it. i have money in paypal,alertpay and can i add that money in my payoneer card and then i can use this in pakistan to withdraw with it.

what is your fees and charges.

Thanks

Well, you can use it on your own risk with paypal.. as paypal is not available in Pakistan. You can't use it with alertpay because transactions for visa and mastercard are currently not working.
In order to get payoneer you must signup with their partners...
For fees you can visit their site:
www.payoneer.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back