Official Payoneer Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PayoneerTeam

Hi everyone!

My name is Talia and I am Payoneer's director of community. I see that there has been quite a lot of discussion about us here in the past, so I wanted to introduce myself and let you know that from now on, I will be monitoring this forum in case any of you have any questions.

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in this thread, but I will also be monitoring for other threads, don't worry. ;)

Nice to meet everyone!

1,066 comments
Hi,

The Withdrawal to Bank Account service is a new service that is slowly being made available to Payoneer account holders. If you don't have it available yet, you can send an e-mail to community@payoneer.com and we'll let you know when it is available for your account.

We do support withdrawal to Pakistan, in PKR.

Hello, i new at payoneer.
When i recieve money from another, what is the payment address for recieve? My e-mail?

Why Payoneer is not supported in India? I just don't understand why these kind of services are not coming to India i don't know what they are scared of.

Hello, i new at payoneer.
When i recieve money from another, what is the payment address for recieve? My e-mail?

Yes, it would be your Payoneer account e-mail.

Why Payoneer is not supported in India? I just don't understand why these kind of services are not coming to India i don't know what they are scared of.

The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) prohibits all non-Indian companies from issuing cards to Indian residents. We do have a global bank transfer service that allows you to receive payments from companies that pay with Payoneer to your bank account in India (such as Fiverr).

The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) prohibits all non-Indian companies from issuing cards to Indian residents. We do have a global bank transfer service that allows you to receive payments from companies that pay with Payoneer to your bank account in India (such as Fiverr).

So what is my option to signup for the Payoneer account in order to receive money from my clients who is using Paypal.

Thanks

Last edited:
Unfortunately as non-Indian companies are prohibited from issuing cards to Indian residents, we are not able to provide you with a card. Our US Payment Service requires an active Payoneer card, and so this means we would not be able to provide you with that service. I do apologize for the inconvenience.

Hey Nissim,
is there any way to register on Payoneer and withdraw money to my bank account without Payoneer MasterCard? To not pay card fees. I'm from Bulgaria. Thank you in advance!

Regards,
art

Last edited:
In order to add my US Payment Service to my PayPal do I have to have some money loaded on BOTH my PayPal and Payoneer card at that moment?

Hey Nissim,
is there any way to register on Payoneer and withdraw money to my bank account without Payoneer MasterCard? To not pay card fees. I'm from Bulgaria. Thank you in advance!

Regards,
art

Hi Art,

We have a new Withdrawal to Bank Account Service, however it is still a pilot service and not yet available to all account holders. We are working hard to make it available to more account holders in the near future.

Hello i am looking for getting your partnership , Please help me for start processing

We do not provide payment processing solutions, however if you have a registered company and are looking for a solution to send funds worldwide, please send me a PM with further information and I will be happy to assist you.

In order to add my US Payment Service to my PayPal do I have to have some money loaded on BOTH my PayPal and Payoneer card at that moment?

No - you can add your US Payment Service to PayPal and begin receiving funds even before you have funds available on your Payoneer account. You will not be able to add your Payoneer card, however, until it is loaded with funds.

WebMoney requires that you have a Payoneer card for use with your WebMoney wallet only - you will be unable to use that card with other companies/websites.

You can sign up for an additional card to use with CPAGrip or any other company that pays with Payoneer.

Hi Nissim,
I tried use payoneer with wepay. They deposited 2 small $ to my payoneer bank (first century) to verify, but after 5 days, they noticed transfer fail.
I thought payoneer accept wepay???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back