Official Payoneer Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PayoneerTeam

Hi everyone!

My name is Talia and I am Payoneer's director of community. I see that there has been quite a lot of discussion about us here in the past, so I wanted to introduce myself and let you know that from now on, I will be monitoring this forum in case any of you have any questions.

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in this thread, but I will also be monitoring for other threads, don't worry. ;)

Nice to meet everyone!

1,066 comments
Hi, my swift transfers are taking too long what's the procedure to switch to prepaid card ?

You can contact our customer support department and request to switch your payment method. They will be able to assist you: Contact Us | Payoneer

Hello bar-payoneer!
I am waiting for your reply in PM.

Please send me a PM with details and I'll be happy to assist.

Hello.

I recently (last friday) applied for a Payoneer card through Webmoney and I would like to know how much time does it take for you to decide whether you approve or decline my application.

this's ticket number: LTK1216102052951X. assistance me, please!

It looks like we've already sent a reply. If you didn't receive it, please contact our customer support department so that they can look into it: Contact Us | Payoneer

How much time does it take for you to decide whether you approve or decline my application.

This generally takes several business days. For an update regarding your application status you can also contact us via the link above.

I order trought Webmoney my Payoneer mastercard, i pay 45$ on webmoney by follow all instruction on webmoney and registred payoneer account through link that send me Webmoney.
I registred payoneer account wich the same personal ID and adress as on webmoney and now payoneer respond me that my addres is not valid?
I reply on that email and send again my adress and now i am waiting since 3 days.
Please send me my card immediately, becuz i am waiting too long for it!!!!
By the way, i order on Skrill also mastercard just by uploading a copy of my personal ID and give the adress for shipping and i get in on my door in 9 days.
For this Webmoney Payoneer mastercard i apply last month and still waiting for it.
My ticket id on payoneer :LTK1216102423459X.

hi,
i have activate my payonner 3 years ago but now i can not login to my account

'Account Blocked! (#MA104) Please contact customer support'

how can i solve it please
my is reference number is 897574
thnaks

Last edited:
Hello ,i have a question.........what should i do when my payoneer card is expired? Would you send me a new one,or i have to request a new one by myself? Also are there any fees for this?

Hello ,i have a question.........what should i do when my payoneer card is expired? Would you send me a new one,or i have to request a new one by myself? Also are there any fees for this?

Hi There,

Please contact our customer support to reactivate your card: Contact Us | Payoneer
There will not be any news fees besides for the annual card fee. Please let me know if I can assist with anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back