Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the stats in PPD have a serious problem, but serious :facepalm: today I calculate only with the files upload yesterday more than 14K download (in two years have a lot of files, that files if not downloaded are deleted) and now only registered 8k :facepalm:

and not only today I feel these day by day :s

^Download count includes those incomplete downloads. When you click on a link, even before you start to download, the system counts it as a download already even though it doesn't count as a point as it is a incomplete download. Serious design flaw in Netload system that left users confused for years now.

Also, each prem user can generate only 200 points for each uploader/day. So if they download more on that day, download counts would still increase but already max out the points given to the user.

Last edited:
Mike, is there any chance to convert part of our earnings in a premium acc? It would be a good option. Thanks.

By the way Mike, I can't upload to my free Netload account with "Netloader" upload tool. Something wrong?

Last edited:
^Download count includes those incomplete downloads. When you click on a link, even before you start to download, the system counts it as a download already even though it doesn't count as a point as it is a incomplete download. Serious design flaw in Netload system that left users confused for years now.

Yes some time ago free download for netload are possible, but today are popular know if you dont have a premium not download for netload, or wait a miracle :facepalm:

I don't use link in my post, only encrypted global links, and this click and counted download (not real download) don't exist for me.

Also, each prem user can generate only 200 points for each uploader/day. So if they download more on that day, download counts would still increase but already max out the points given to the user.

where did you get that? because in the netload web nothing says ,another of his beneficial changes for which we used it years ago? :facepalm:

Mike, is there any chance to convert part of our earnings in a premium acc? It would be a good option. Thanks.

you can do this, exchange your money in vouchers and then activate the same in your account :)

the people says WE GOT SALES, WE NEED CONFIRMATIONS... I can say I got 100 sales..
where is proof ????

i hope you are following this thread properly and i posted my proof with screenshots..

i edited them becausei don't want my account to be disabled..

A little problem with one file

Dear Mike,
I've a problem with one file from my account that is part of a HUGE archive (over 200 GB splittend in 101 MB chunks).
Could you please help me with it? Can I contact you via PM or email?
Please drop me a line so we can investigate on this issue.

Best regards.

AtZ

where did you get that? because in the netload web nothing says ,another of his beneficial changes for which we used it years ago? :facepalm:
Then yours could be the premium limit then. Mike said it himself on this topic 1-2 times quite a number of pages back (under all those pps not working = scam posts)that the limit was there to prevent abuse or something along those lines. It's true it's not stated anywhere on the site though and I have to say it's somewhat too little for a limit.

Thanks for your reply here Mike.

But got no answer from you in mail.
Also all my sales are not counted.

So this is not a relationship to work together

Then yours could be the premium limit then. Mike said it himself on this topic 1-2 times quite a number of pages back (under all those pps not working = scam posts)that the limit was there to prevent abuse or something along those lines. It's true it's not stated anywhere on the site though and I have to say it's somewhat too little for a limit.

Yeah it should be raised to 400 at the least. 400 x 100 is 40 gb. That's about one full bluray movie. or 5 xbox 360 games.

Soooo many hosts offer/offered lifetime accounts.

The reputable ones include(d) MegaUpload, FileSonic, FileServe, FileJungle, and CramIt.In.

hi mike i'm feeling so sorry to post here but bro u have to answer me..

i'm on PPS plan so i can not earn any money....

but my balance is still increasing..

when ever a premium is being purchased 1 cent is added to my account.. my account id is 239973

last night my
balance was 52.50 and today it is 52.51

your system is adding cents in my balance when ever a premiumis being purchased from my ref/files i have users who have purchased premium from my links 4 of them ! and my balance has increased 8 times so 8 premiums were purchased bro you are in the staff.. why don't you purchase a premium from my link and see what happen u can remove the balance from my account after ur test.. i'm eagerly waiting for ur reply here because u owe me $$$ and bro please do not do this to old users like me..

please post a reply..

regards
simmer

prevent abuse? but not prohibited multiple account :)) ok I create 3 accounts and upload some parts in a lot of account xD

Netload SCAM !! They not counting sales... My friend bought premium account from my link and not counted it...

I wrote to mike, that my balance on pps is 0,01$ and please check my account and he said:

2012/2/19 Netload Support <mike@netload.in>
Hello,

I can´t see any sale. I also can’t see a lot of downloads so it`s quite normal that there are no sales yet.

Best Regards
Mike
Netload Support

Netload SCAM !! They not counting sales... My friend bought premium account from my link and not counted it...

I wrote to mike, that my balance on pps is 0,01$ and please check my account and he said:

As the quote from Mike, it seems Mike clear that their system doesn't have any problem (sale counting). And everybody know this means netload is going become SCAM.

I will stop work with netload until they have a properly answer about sale counting :facepalm:. And I hope you guys do that too because without that netload will not fix their system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back