Status
Not open for further replies.
Try massive posting with your referral link ;)

hello this is my last reply in this thread regarding pps..

pps is not counting for every user yes it is counting but only fr few it excludes me.. i'm using nl for more than 3 yrs i know how much sales i get every month and what kind of traffic i get.. so yes i can confirm that there is a bug in pps and in my case netload system is adding few cents to my account... when ever a premium is being purchased now i'm on pps2 and same thing is happening i emailed them to move me on ppd but no reply... i'm really dissapointed because expect nl i do not have any other choice..

i stated wt ul.to got 2 sales and then they banned us traffic.. duh these days are tough !

I think I must play with hotfile again than with you,NL.Nothing change and no reply to only one question : did your host have PPS plan or only PPD,if yes please repair your ads and tell all here know.

how you guys are so sure that they are not counting sales?
is it that your file shows sales but you dont get $ for it?or is it that you expect you got a sale and it is not showing a sale?

All fine with me since activate PPS 1 all perfect

Screen_Shot001.jpg

lol you're the mesias :P, all users have problem with PPS and you have 20 and 23 these last days xD. But an user registered in WJ, with only post in netload thread xD, why you registered in WJ for post your unique true? I registered in wj for know of filehosting and get support, but you only interested in netload, and work perfect for you, very very strange :P

ehy guys ..... can someone confirm if they hae problems with paypal like ul.to had previously ? ordered my first payout 12 february of 65 usd and still has to be approved. i know is up to 10 working days

a friend bas bought an account from my url and its not in my list
I confirm PPS has problem. They have to fix it... they do not count sales

Same with me.
NL show 0 sales.
I send a file link to friends.
At least one of them bought a premium, because of the "free user slowness".
Today I get 0 sales on PPS2...

Can you add number of sales (only number) so people on PPD can know what is better...so if we see that we have a lot sale..so we can change on PPS..i hope u understand what i want to say..

I know normally its a lot better usually getting 10mbps on NRL but getting 150-700kb/s all day today think they are the same as many hosts who have been overloaded. I ma sure it will be fine but speed really poo right now.

Doesn;t matter if I use NRL's premium plug in or my own premium account speeds are diabolical today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back