Shared Nextoffshore.com - 5GB,10GB Space,50GB,100GB Bandwidth from 1$,2$ (Netherlands)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hulkman,
checked with pagewash, nextoffshore.com and my sites are down. Don't you think its getting frequent from yesterday ?

Hello everyone,
We have upgraded the server and there will be no downtime anymore . Site loading will be more faster :D
Thank you for your support.

hey there... m new over here.. and i am looking to buy the 2$ package.. but just reading the thread... ppl complain abt downtimes.. will there be any proposed downtimes ?? hve u moved ur servers Hulk ??

There will not be downtimes anymore. Servers are not moved but the issue with servers is resolved. Someone abused the server and that lead to major downtime. He abused by sending spamming e-mails,script consuming high BW causing high load. His account is now terminated by DC and all servers are going good now. Thats what happened and you may have no fear of your site going down. We are always there to support our clients.

Payment Sent!
Let's See his hosting:)

I Have Paid For Hosting And Got My Details But Account Suspended:(

Last edited:
i m tired :( down again

http://screensnapr.com/v/8Z5T40.png

8Z5T40.png

I agree boom xsserver.eu sucks . They were very good and reputed company, Past 2mnths from when i bought my server :facepalm: they are having sever downtime.

humlkman,
I have tried to login to customer panel on nextoffshore.com but I click on login a tiny image opens with "close" written on it and nothing else..tried on IE and Firefox.

I got shared hosting first for a domain to try your service and later a Reseller plan. I want to move that domain to my Reseller plan. Need your help. Sending you a PM.

A lot of problems with the hosting.

Upload files is a horror, errors always.

The page upload very low.

I try to connect to wp-admin and a lot of php errors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back