Shared Nextoffshore.com - 5GB,10GB Space,50GB,100GB Bandwidth from 1$,2$ (Netherlands)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone,
mails have been sent and to login details are same as previous. you can login to cpanel through yourdomain.com:2082 .
Everything is working on and new server and this time we are gonna stick to Smart DC.
@indiahouse softaculous is not yet installed on new server.
@funxlab: yes data is intach , not even a kb is damaged. Everything is migrated successfully.
@w3nh4o: sites are loading faster, no issue.
I have just run a test and here are results:

What's wrong with servername1? I contacted domain's support and they said that they pinged the name server and it's unknown.
What you mean by wrong with servername1? can you be more clear.
I have just pinged the nameserver and its working perfect. No issues with it.
Please open a support ticket so that we can provide better assistance.

We are high on server load, causing downtime, we are decreasing the server account and upgrading server for better performance. All sites are up now. The thing is too many accounts.

@hulkman,
One of my account which was 1st on trail and later requested to be moved to my Reseller isn't moved actually. Now after down times I still can't access my two Domains.
Now as you have taken back offering of Reseller services I would like to take a backup of my Domains, but how would I ? Right now nextoffshore.com is also down, means I can't open a support ticket even.

Server abused heavily, server suspended i raised a upgrade request. As as it processed all sites will be online and you can trasnfer. Your trial account has been moved under your reseller account. We got the proof, catch us at support department as soon as site is online.

I have already raised request to upgrade server and completed all process, just waiting smartDC support team to process it and server will be back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back