Shared Nextoffshore.com - 5GB,10GB Space,50GB,100GB Bandwidth from 1$,2$ (Netherlands)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is not only to refund your money. Is the last how i care. The most important is to we don't loose the files and our databases !

I don't know why wjunction.com let people like him here and not ban him and kick him away !

Hello everyone,
I was out to work , and i see the replies just now. I am really sorry for inconvenience caused. I see the server is down. I just contacted my server provider. They never had such serious downtime past 6months . I will keep updating wats going on. Data and everything is safe no need to worry.

i am conversating the issue, as per the statememt of DC staff , downtime is due to hardware failure and they are seriously working to restore back to normal. The place we bought our server is big and reputed company not any cheap stuff selling kinda company. So please be patient, we are not gonna run away

Standard is for you personal use, whereas with Reseller you can do business . you can start your own hosting company with reseller and provide shared hosting accounts. Master,Alpha have more features of reselling .
As you are saying you have many sites, i suggest you to go with unlimited plan.If you have any problem with server we are always there to help you.

Thankyou for your answer. I will organize the transfer during these weeks. I think i will buy the Standard Reseller Jumbo.
At the moment i'm paying 11$ for a lower plan (i wont say the hosting) and that's not good at all =)

Hello everyone,
You may be worried that servers were down the past day. We are here to explain what had happened. All servers were taken down as there is serious hardware failure (HDD) and the server lost it stability. Our DC support team successfully recovered the whole data and transferred to a new Hard disk. We are sorry for the downtime caused.
As this is first time you are getting our services, you may think that we are going to get the hard-earned money and run away. We Never think of it. We are named for our best support, service. You can trust us.

We have sent e-mail to all the clients regarding the issue and some more additional details.
-Regards&Thank you,
Hulkman

This is my bad luck that takes every host down :( Trust me if I have nothing at all on my sites still there will be problems...I am Ev!L muhahahha :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back