Shared Nextoffshore.com - 5GB,10GB Space,50GB,100GB Bandwidth from 1$,2$ (Netherlands)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attention:
On your server are outdated settings in php.ini, but it turned magic_quotes_gpc, this setting is not recommended when using DataLife Engine. Contact your hosting provider to disable this setting in the server configuration.

can you fix this ?

can you fix this ?
This fix is not required actually, DLE works fine without it. There will not be any problem by that error message.
If you have any problem open a support ticket. WJ is second priority for support. Support tickets are responded more faster.

earlier I was hesistating in using your service as it was new. I just gave it try and now I am completely satisfied.
The hosting is affordable with great speeds and uptime.
It is as good as any other known webhosts.
Thanks for this.
Recommended to everyone.

earlier I was hesistating in using your service as it was new. I just gave it try and now I am completely satisfied.
The hosting is affordable with great speeds and uptime.
It is as good as any other known webhosts.
Thanks for this.
Recommended to everyone.
Thank you for your kind words .nitish :)

hello hulkman. im looking into starting up a proxy site and would love to use you as my host. your terms and conditions are slightly unclear on the matter,

would a proxy site be allowed on your hosting? or would that be considered a form of bandwidth abuse or illegal script?

also, if a proxy site IS allowed on your host, do you support cURL, PERL and others such as ruby/ruby on rails etc?

thanks for the reply!

hello hulkman. im looking into starting up a proxy site and would love to use you as my host. your terms and conditions are slightly unclear on the matter,

would a proxy site be allowed on your hosting? or would that be considered a form of bandwidth abuse or illegal script?

also, if a proxy site IS allowed on your host, do you support cURL, PERL and others such as ruby/ruby on rails etc?

thanks for the reply!
We allow proxy but they consume very high bandwidth and cpu load.
If you want you can try us but if its causing unstability we will warn and suspend, or i suggest you to got with VPS . We have just launched cheap,reliable VPS and template is still under progress but we are accepting VPS orders currently. You can check the prices here if you are interested. If you are thinking about panel u can use koloxo
http://www.nextoffshore.com/secure/cart.php?gid=7

@hulkman
nextoffshore.com and sites seem to be down. No ping is working. Check here too. Please check. I will suggest hosting nextoffshore on another server so a ticket can be opened in such a case.

Sorry for inconvenience caused. We are moving nextoffshore site to another server in 2-days we will initimate through mail before we transfer and server was down as someone was abusing server. We are upgrading server for more performance. So no more downtime :)

Yes Hulkman, send new ip if it changes as I am also using cloudflare. I suggest you starting some backup service, as the first fear after any downtime is "am I gonna lose my site?" Backup solution from hosting is usually a relief. I will suggest using filesonic ftp for backups.

Yes Hulkman, send new ip if it changes as I am also using cloudflare. I suggest you starting some backup service, as the first fear after any downtime is "am I gonna lose my site?" Backup solution from hosting is usually a relief. I will suggest using filesonic ftp for backups.
We are just moving the hosting site to another server . All the cients will in the same server only.There will be no change in that,but we are upgrading the clients server for best performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back