Myrapidleech.net's Shoutout to it's Clients

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I have deleted cookies and flushed DNS and I can now access the main site.

Sorry for saying the site was still down when it was a problem at my end.

If any of you get the same problem, maybe try what i did to make it work.

Glad to see that things are moving in the right direction in solving the problem.

i agree but its not done by the attack or something , our techno who was working for us done so, first he win our trust and get little premission then he instantly hacked up all and left us :(

:| well i was a techno from the livezilla thing,but you need to update your livezilla server because there's a new version and im not getting into it
Pm me asap ,if you need me.

Regards,

ipowerz:

PM sent...not able to re-order as you requested....more info in PM.

EDIT:

I Have now been able to complete the re-order as instructed.

Look forward to receiving the new details.:D

Last edited:
ipowerz your insane i never hacked anything i never gained vizs trusted he simply needed help over teamviewer he gave me live support never did he give me full access, i know who this was ofcourse http://xni9.net/ but theres more to what you people dont know

hows it me, ofc you seen dlow framed and iforvigen or whatever his name is and my email l0l @list.ru spammed in the email your own fault dont blame me your server was far from secure and im pritty sure this wont be the first time just cus i stole belegit dont think it was me....fnx bye i never left i dont even know u lovexxxx

edit

dlow is teh shiz
what happended was smoke was giving iforgiven shit and dlow ofc decided to join in dlow asked xni9 to hack mrl dlow paid 40% to him and something like 60% after xni9 hacked mrl via trust over livechat and then changed whmcs shit and got servers that way so dlow is involved noone is being framed.

well dlow scammed the other 60%

99f855.jpg

dlow be a man and admit it dont hide i get accused for nothing and for ipowerz u can hardly use the word techno for someone you didnt even know and gave them access its your own vault

pce out faggits

I knew my theory I posted in the other thread was 100% right ^_^

That xNi9 was paid to hack, then, never got paid so exposed the truth.

Last edited:
Where is the proof ? here do you want my fucking statements to ?

14r5uc.png

Do you also want bank statements ?

I thank you are behind all of this bullshit smoke host leave forgiven a lone hes a kid you guys have always had it out for that kid. As far as me why the hell would i hack a company especially a rapidleech company -_-

Dlow is 100% trusted, i trust him with my life. GTFO and stop blaming him. He dont even know how to hack tbh LOL.

True,

DLow's a good guy though, hard to believe he did it. It just seems to all come together somehow :|. Anyway,

ididn'thackmrl,

How did you find this forum/thread exactly? You seem like a past banned member/current member trying to not expose who you actually are on here.

LOLOL this is damn right silly, guys. If DLow wanted MyRapidLeech.net hacked he would do it himself, so why bother paying someone to do it? Use your brains and stop bitching. I've known DLow a long long time, maybe 4-5 years now and he'd never do something is stupid as this.

We can't trust anyone if they don't provide proofs. So xni9, whoever you are.
You should provide proofs regarding this situation. Such as chat logs, payment transactions, or anything like that.

If you don't want to do it publicly, send it to someone from Staff via PM.

And please guys, DO NOT reply in this thread unless you're somehow involved in this situation.

Hx,

What about ServeDome? StableLayer? He was related in all of them and they went down. It seems just like when he get's involved with hosting site's something happens to them. I'm not saying he is doing anything, it's just weird. And this case, it's very weird. It all comes together.

It would be better if we got xNi9's MSN -.-

ipowerz your insane i never hacked anything i never gained vizs trusted he simply needed help over teamviewer he gave me live support never did he give me full access, i know who this was ofcourse http://xni9.net/ but theres more to what you people dont know

hows it me, ofc you seen dlow framed and iforvigen or whatever his name is and my email l0l @list.ru spammed in the email your own fault dont blame me your server was far from secure and im pritty sure this wont be the first time just cus i stole belegit dont think it was me....fnx bye i never left i dont even know u lovexxxx

edit

dlow is teh shiz
what happended was smoke was giving iforgiven shit and dlow ofc decided to join in dlow asked xni9 to hack mrl dlow paid 40% to him and something like 60% after xni9 hacked mrl via trust over livechat and then changed whmcs shit and got servers that way so dlow is involved noone is being framed.

well dlow scammed the other 60%

99f855.jpg

dlow be a man and admit it dont hide i get accused for nothing and for ipowerz u can hardly use the word techno for someone you didnt even know and gave them access its your own vault

pce out faggits

100% pure bs. Dlow had nothing against smokehost. He just knew what happened. He didnt take any action, he didnt tell any1 to hack anything. Clearly x19 or w.e their names are lieing. Also before make acusations show some fucking proof. How would x19 know my fucking wj user if u think dlow did? answer that -.-

Where is the proof ? here do you want my fucking statements to ?

14r5uc.png

Do you also want bank statements ?

I thank you are behind all of this bullshit smoke host leave forgiven a lone hes a kid you guys have always had it out for that kid. As far as me why the hell would i hack a company especially a rapidleech company -_-

-.- i aint a kid :( im 17.. thts 2 years younger then u >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back