Myrapidleech.net's Shoutout to it's Clients

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, we are bringing new security from a us company, who will 24/7/365 monitor our server, they will secure and keep a track on each moment at servers. The management will never let to happen this again.

this package is most costly package i found on net for a security of server.

This gonna effect like u thrw the red species on a ass. But it will provide you the most secured enviornment at net. I guarantee.

Your accounts will be back working in 6hrs to 10hrs.

the new security will effect within 24hrs.

we are working on the issue badly and have a paitence and it will be all fine back.

Guys, we are bringing new security from a us company, who will 24/7/365 monitor our server, they will secure and keep a track on each moment at servers. The management will never let to happen this again.

this package is most costly package i found on net for a security of server.

This gonna effect like u thrw the red species on a ass. But it will provide you the most secured enviornment at net. I guarantee.

we are working on the issue badly and have a paitence and it will be all fine back.

I sent a PM over 12 hours ago, and also asked for a read receipt. No one has looked at my details yet.

Doesnt give me confidence that you will have us back online in 6 to 10 hours if you are not reading our PMs with the account details you asked for.

Can you please reply to this comment as to when you will be reading my PM and everyone elses.

Thanks.:unsure:

Well i hope it will be.

i agree but its not done by the attack or something , our techno who was working for us done so, first he win our trust and get little premission then he instantly hacked up all and left us :(

bro as i told above ,its not happen with a attack.... its done by a techno and i don't do monitoring most of it.. u can check our any server
having all security tools :| WITH CSF , MODS for security, its done by a person (techno) who was having access to our servers... not from some attack....

i agree but its not done by the attack or something , our techno who was working for us done so, first he win our trust and get little premission then he instantly hacked up all and left us :(

ipowerz your insane i never hacked anything i never gained vizs trusted he simply needed help over teamviewer he gave me live support never did he give me full access, i know who this was ofcourse http://xni9.net/ but theres more to what you people dont know

hows it me, ofc you seen dlow framed and iforvigen or whatever his name is and my email l0l @list.ru spammed in the email your own fault dont blame me your server was far from secure and im pritty sure this wont be the first time just cus i stole belegit dont think it was me....fnx bye i never left i dont even know u lovexxxx

edit

dlow is teh shiz
what happended was smoke was giving iforgiven shit and dlow ofc decided to join in dlow asked xni9 to hack mrl dlow paid 40% to him and something like 60% after xni9 hacked mrl via trust over livechat and then changed whmcs shit and got servers that way so dlow is involved noone is being framed.

well dlow scammed the other 60%

99f855.jpg

dlow be a man and admit it dont hide i get accused for nothing and for ipowerz u can hardly use the word techno for someone you didnt even know and gave them access its your own vault

pce out faggits

Last edited:
I didn't gave any access to anyone , it was given by vizoomer, i am much professional and i know i shouldn't ever give him access!! but vizoomer without asking me did so..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back