Myrapidleech.net's Shoutout to it's Clients

Status
Not open for further replies.
DLow doesn't give a shit about the other hosts, and why should he? in my opinion his hosting is always the best. He always hosts me and I never ever had a problem with him. He's awesome, and never takes part in any sort of crime like this. Now I think if you want to go accusing someone without 100% proof then you should take a step back, use your brain and gtfo. You gotta stop acting like fucking kids. If you can provide 100% proof and DLow can't fight against it, then there you go. Now go find 100% proof that DLow was involved with this gay shit. I trust DLow and always will, he wouldn't do this shit in a million years.

Hx,

What about ServeDome? StableLayer? He was related in all of them and they went down. It seems just like when he get's involved with hosting site's something happens to them. I'm not saying he is doing anything, it's just weird. And this case, it's very weird. It all comes together.

It would be better if we got xNi9's MSN -.-

rofl.. Stabelayer's owner SyFlys was a complete idiot. He was the reason that it all happened. As for ServeDome, dlow was a low level management their, He had access to nothing at all. Before u go make acusations show us some proof, now what u think. and finnaly, how the fuck does this come together? O.O please tell me? why would dlow want a rl site hacked? Dlow doesnt even sell rl.

So all of u kids who r making acusations and shit, before u post again with another thing saying dlow did it, show some proof. k?

Forgiven,

It comes together. DLow didn't pay xNi9, they exposed the truth to get revenge. DLow could have been trying to eliminate the opposition. StableLayer hosted a fair amount. ServeDome served 60% of WJ. I say could as I'm just saying my opinion. I'm NOT saying DLow had anything to do with this. You guys just keep jumping the bandwagone -.-. Forgiven your acting like you know everything. Your not even bloody involved and are defending DLow like you do. Stop sucking his balls. We aren't talking about you so can you please stop kissing his ass and STFU? Stop acting like you know DLow's life inside out and what he gets up to 24/7. Have you even ever met the dude in real life? You can't trust somebody you know through the interwebz with your heart and soul.

Cyber.

Clearly they just wanted to get you involved. Everybody can see you clearly aren't. They want to label WebDen as a whole. But it's really only DLow.

Nothing will be sorted out if you guys keep posting useless stuff. Either provide some proofs to someone from Staff via PM. Or this thread will stay closed, as no one really cares about kiddie business.

Useless talk from past two days. Just open a new topic "Dlow did it or not" then please go there and fight with each other.

We are the victims here. We want our RL back than any other issue right now. It's already two days that MRL is down!

We have got the full details of the hacker :) just posting proofs to wjunction staff and your rapidleech will back in 90 minutes from now... our work is almost done over it...

Nothing yet on my side!

scr2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back