Myrapidleech.net's Shoutout to it's Clients

Status
Not open for further replies.
RL+TF Package ordered and waiting for it to be setup, please i need it ASAP. I understand how much work you're doin' ;) So keep up the work done and chop chop! Time is ticking. More power to you!

nad : according to me , its working, if not working for you, make a ticket at client area, vizoomer is free , he will solve your issue right now!

ipowerz: yep now its working sry my mistake.. but where is my HF account :(

P.S : TICKET ID #460802

Last edited:
Yes, situation is being resolved, many clients got there information but few didnot got because they havenot send me there payment details yet

Well hotfile problem is coming to some clients, we are fixing it , it will be automatically be solved for you all after 1 hour..

No need to worry guys, he has few more hours. He'll either fix these problems, or he'll have to refund you all. (If he don't, it's quite simple. We all know what will happen.)

Yes guys, just wait, we are already working, 90% issues are solved rest make tickets your each and every issue is being solved but it takes time to setup all servers again by formatting and reinstalling in proper way...there are about 6 servers to setup yet :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back