My experience with PlayTube.ws

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoapTube

@Mucha

Ok, fine, but you have to give me the module. I paid for the module, where is it? He never provided it to me, he never said you can download it from your own server. If you take money for a module, you have the burden of providing the module, not me. Give me the module or my money back, one or the other.

This is all very unfortunate.

46 comments
Since i couldn't miss that such perfect oportunity to prove again that you're just a scammer.

You didn't had. You wanted to. Because you wanted your users to import vids from YouTube. I would like to remind you. Just checked in conversation.

Provide proofs till tomorrow or i'm going to sue you by monday.

Since i couldn't miss that such perfect oportunity to prove again that you're just a scammer.

You didn't had. You wanted to. Because you wanted your users to import vids from YouTube. I would like to remind you. Just checked in conversation.

No, I was being polite and respectful - not surprised you can't tell the difference.

Also, I did not know whether YouPHPTube encoders would work with your storage, but yours weren't working. You just edited the transcript to remove the context. Your encoders would not capture video title and other relevant Metadata, so I asked whether I could just install my own encoders.

Please, file suit against me, but I don't think Ukrainian courts have jurisdiction in America. But, hey, knock yourself out.

So if I understand the situation correctly both parties should have a backup of this module, but for whatever reason neither do? The way I see it, if there's no module, there's no verifiable proof. Both the buyer and developer should have kept a backup. Especially the dev because you never just throw away code that might be needed for something at some point in the future. I have backups going back 15 years for this reason.

So if I understand the situation correctly both parties should have a backup of this module, but for whatever reason neither do? The way I see it, if there's no module, there's no verifiable proof. Both the buyer and developer should have kept a backup. Especially the dev because you never just throw away code that might be needed for something at some point in the future. I have backups going back 15 years for this reason.

There is a backup, but I had to change where files are being stored because of the deteriorating relationship with playtube. Checkout playtube.ws. The only thing different is I changed storage systems from FTP to Wasabi.

This report has no foundation

As you have opened a PayPal dispute, PayPal will decide the outcome

Don't PM with essays

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back