My experience with PlayTube.ws

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoapTube

@Mucha

Ok, fine, but you have to give me the module. I paid for the module, where is it? He never provided it to me, he never said you can download it from your own server. If you take money for a module, you have the burden of providing the module, not me. Give me the module or my money back, one or the other.

This is all very unfortunate.

46 comments
No longer responding in this thread to you. Awaiting proof from you regarding the issue otherwise i'm willing to open scam report. thank you.

I was NOT using the "custom module" for 2 months because no such module was ever added. I did not learn this until 8/31 when I met with Daniel Neto virtually and he viewed the script on the server and found zero changes. All that had been done was the FTP_server plugin he created was added to the site with PlayTube's credentials. I could have done that myself. That is NOT what I paid for.

Provide me with proof that the module delivered was not custom. As far as i know module had to store files at playtube servers which was made. Why have you not said anything during review of the author? Where is code comparsion with module provided and "orginal" one.

as i said: "if at the end the needed functionality exists , the job was done."

job was done -> no refund needed

but ... -> only my opinion
The job was NOT done. I did NOT pay for a custom module. Period. The Invoice created by them is for a "custom module." No such module exists. I couldn't download it because it never existed. Mucha can't give it to me because it never existed.

Either give me the custom module per the specs you and I discussed or give me my money back. Simple.
Post automatically merged:

Provide me with proof that the module delivered was not custom. As far as i know module had to store files at playtube servers which was made. Why have you not said anything during review of the author? Where is code comparsion with module provided and "orginal" one.
Because I can't predict the future! I had no idea he was going to ghost us. I didn't know I was going to need "code comparison" to prove work was NOT done.

My mistake was in trusting you and playtube.

Last edited:
Provide me with proof it never existed since you was using it for 2 months and never made such claim. So wether you provide proof or your words are empty. Thats it. No response from me untill i see code comparsion of the modules. You came to trash me here after 2 months when you stopped developing your website. You should said you're broke at first place so i could borrow you money instead of claiming all of that without even single proof.

costum module development != 100% new developed stuff

if at the end the needed functionality exists , the job was done.

no backup no mercy

- my opinion -
Zero "new developed stuff." NO custom module. Playtube cannot give me the module I paid for because the module does NOT exist and never has. That is a fact.

Provide me with proof it never existed since you was using it for 2 months and never made such claim. So wether you provide proof or your words are empty. Thats it. No response from me untill i see code comparsion of the modules. You came to trash me here after 2 months when you stopped developing your website. You should said you're broke at first place so i could borrow you money instead of claiming all of that without even single proof.
I am not ever sure what most of that means. You have to prove that the module existed. You can't, you know why? Because it never did. I did NOT wait 2 months, your developer ghosted us and I did not learn of that until 10/1 from you when I asked.

Had I known Playtube was this untrustworthy - had I known you hired a developer so shady he would later ghost us all - I would have done a code comparison.

I went out of my way to NOT trash you. I was very respectful to you throughout this and you know that. Very, very sad.

IMPORTANT QUESTION FOR @Mucha:

Has it been you the whole time, Mucha? Are you the "other" developer I have been working with this whole time and you just pretended it was somebody else? All of a sudden you show up on the same Skype thread I had with him? Suddenly on October 1, my skype feed with @PlayTube says: "Hello Mucha Here."

Can you prove this "other" developer even exists? What was his name? What is his email address?

I was NOT using it for 2 months. There was no custom module to use. My site used the FTP_storage plugin bought from YouPHPTube marketplace. There is no custom module at all. It does not exist.

Last edited:
It looks like some or all functionality was provided, if you didn't make a backup of the module from your own server I think this is your problem, you haven't posted any proof eg. Mucha saying the developer is AWAL.

If you hire a developer to make a function/module they can use free open source code, but not sell you licensed code, but if you dont have any code to show it will be hard to prove..

Best proof I have is this.

On August 8, Mucha or whoever @PlayTube was, wrote: "if u go here . . ." "http://gosoaps.ws/admin/? page=storage_settings . . . u will see FTP storage."

That link is the storage settings link for the script, not the custom module. His reference to "FTP storage" is the exact name of the plugin sold by YouPHPTube at https://youphp.tube/marketplace/.

What are the odds your developer would name the "custom module" he was paid to code for me by the exact same name as the YouPHPTube plugin?

He did NOT make a custom module. He simply paid $29.99 for the FTP_Storage plugin, installed it and put in the credentials every PlayTube user is assigned for ftp upload.

On 8/31, I met virtually with Daniel Neto, the programmer behind AVideo/YouPHPTube. During that meeting we updated all of Daniel's script's files, including those in his plugin directory like FTP_storage plugin. We didn't change settings, just updated the underlying files. I sent @PlayTube a question after he said he would "answer as soon as I can." I stated: "We just wanted to make sure that none of the code in the script was changed, yes? You only added the FTP plugin with credentials for playtube, is that correct? I ask because we updated the files. Thanks." He did not respond. After updating the files, the site functionality was unchanged.

This means that if he had customized the code - which was NOT what I was paying for, btw - then that customization would have been overwritten. It was NOT. No customization ever occurred. No custom module was ever coded. Period.

It looks like some or all functionality was provided, if you didn't make a backup of the module from your own server I think this is your problem, you haven't posted any proof eg. Mucha saying the developer is AWAL.

If you hire a developer to make a function/module they can use free open source code, but not sell you licensed code, but if you dont have any code to show it will be hard to prove..

I paid for a custom module. The invoice created by playtube states "Custom Module."

The functionality you are referring to already existed in AVideo/YouPHPTube. I can't prove I did not get the custom module because the custom module never existed to begin with.

How do you prove that ghosts aren't real? How do you prove aliens have NOT visited earth?

Proofs that you spoke with DEV via Playtube skype account and you had module delivered. Screens represents early stage of development and consultation with You. Now you can prove your words. Go Ahead.
No, this isn't proof module was delivered. Show me a link to the module? He is referencing the YouPHPTube marketplace plugin, FTP_storage, not his own module.

Man he was using it for 2 months. During that time he never claimed anything like that. But when covid hits his pocket he comes to claim money back, i will happy refund him money if he provide valid proof that the job was not done as he agreed to. Since i don't work with the developer who made it anymore i'm not able to verify if he is saying the truth or not, my request for him to send a proof ended up with paypal chargeback claim.
COVID has nothing to do with this. That is just bizarre. I am an economics professor and my job continued largely unabated - I just teach from home now. I want my money back because you did NOT provide me with a custom module. No module exists. Either give me the module I paid for or give me my money back.

OP ^^ prove this and @Mucha will refund your moneys

How on Earth can I prove they did NOT create something. Where is it? Why hasn't playtube given me it? Why can't they prove the custom module exists? Because it doesn't exist. Either give me the module or give me my money back. Very, very, very straight-forward.

Uh oh, well he has not responded so I guess no refunds
What? OMG, how many times do I need to say the same thing for it to considered a response? Gimme a break, damn!

Where is the module? Show me evidence that I ever received a custom module? It doesn't exist, you know why? Because the module does NOT exist.

This is exactly what i stated to him in private messages! Take a look at them. Problem with him is that he was using the module for 2 months. During that time he never said a single word that it's not he paid for. But after 2 months he comes and says it's not what he paid for because he doesn't run that website anymore.
Mucha is repeatedly lying. I did NOT use the module for 2 months because no such module exists. I can't use a module that doesn't exist. Show me the module? If I used it for two months on servers you owned, where is it? Where is proof that it was ever installed and that I ever used it. This is a ball-face lie.

When your best defense is a complete lie, you have lost the argument. Mucha, you are a liar.

Simple question, folks: how do I prove I did not receive something that never existed in the first place? It seems to me that @Mucha should have to prove it even existed in the first place. Where is it?

IMPORTANT QUESTION FOR @Mucha:

Has it been you the whole time, Mucha? Are you the "other" developer I have been working with this whole time and you just pretended it was somebody else? All of a sudden you show up on the same Skype thread I had with him? Suddenly on October 1, my skype feed with @PlayTube says: "Hello Mucha Here."

Can you prove this "other" developer even exists? What was his name? What is his email address?

Why haven't you answered the question, @Mucha? It was you the whole time, wasn't it? There is no "other" developer at all, is there? It was you!

Last edited:
I haven't read through all this, I don't have 1h to waste.

@Mucha you seem to have proof for everything, kindly post a screen of the deal being completed, buyer accepting work was complete etc. From what I can tell from your screens is the work was started and was in early stages.

I haven't read through all this, I don't have 1h to waste.

@Mucha you seem to have proof for everything, kindly post a screen of the deal being completed, buyer accepting work was complete etc. From what I can tell from your screens is the work was started and was in early stages.

Going to send them via PM to you as there is some private stuff being said by GoSoaps and my Old Dev which shouldn't be posted by public as i respect their privacy.

The product/service was provided by Mucha as outlined in this screenshot:

Do not post essays and essays, just post facts!

If you can't post anything else factual this report is baseless and has no merit

If you can't post anything else factual this report is baseless and has no merit

Wrong!!!

q

Wrong!!

He did virtually nothing but buy a plaugin from YouPHPTube that already existed. I could have bought and installed that plugin myself and saved over $200. I paid for a CUSTOM module. No custom module was ever provided because it never existed. Period!!!

can you provide the relevant screenshots? just need facts don't need big essays

Also I was informed you started dispute in PayPal

can you provide the relevant screenshots? just need facts don't need big essays

Also I was informed you started dispute in PayPal

The screenshots proving this were posted by Mucha and I quote them several times in the thread.

What do you mean you were "informed" I started a dispute with PayPal? Informed by whom?

The screenshots proving this were posted by Mucha and I quote them several times in the thread.

What do you mean you were "informed" I started a dispute with PayPal? Informed by whom?

By me.

Stop it dude. You claim unprooved shit. You claim that the plugin was bought at your script website. Proove it. From conversation you have done with my Old Dev all i have readed was that custom module was delivered and you both was testing it. Also he have done for you custom fixes and have not even charged single dolar for fixes. So stop playing like a retard and post proofs of code comparsion if you claim something.

By me.

Stop it dude. You claim unprooved shit. You claim that the plugin was bought at your script website. Proove it. From conversation you have done with my Old Dev all i have readed was that custom module was delivered and you both was testing it. Also he have done for you custom fixes and have not even charged single dolar for fixes. So stop playing like a retard and post proofs of code comparsion if you claim something.

You mean it's just a coincidence that your "dev" named his "custom" module by the exact same name as YouPHPTube's plugin (FTP storage)?

You mean it's just a coincidence that the functionality of the "custom" module is the exact same as the functionality of YouPHPTube's plugin (FTP storage)?

You mean it's just a coincidence that when I met with the author of the YouPHPTube script, Daniel Neto, on August 31, we found that none of the underlying files, including plugin files like for the FTP plugin, were altered (i.e., customized) at all?

Our agreement was for a "custom module" that would allow me to store my videos in my PlayTube account AND show PlayTube's ads through their player on my site for those who did not want to pay for a subscription. Your "dev" freely admitted that he could not integrate PlayTube's ads delivery system with my site.

Calling me names does NOT change the facts.

Again you go with same thing. Tons of essay's written but no single proof provided. If files are stored via ftp it's normal that it will be called FTP Storage so it's not an argument buddy.

1. Files was stored under playtube multiple servers.
2. You uploaded files via own website which was stored under playtube.
3. Files was encoded via playtube system.
4. Provide a proof that "no file was modified".

If you're not going to provide any proofs in next 24 hours i'm launching lawsuit against you in Ukraine. I'm done with you buddy. You're just scammer who tries to get his money back for things that was actually delivered. Since i have all of your personal data + proofs it will be an easy case.

No more posts from me. Can't deal with this level of stupidy.

Again you go with same thing. Tons of essay's written but no single proof provided. If files are stored via ftp it's normal that it will be called FTP Storage so it's not an argument buddy.

1. Files was stored under playtube multiple servers.
2. You uploaded files via own website which was stored under playtube.
3. Files was encoded via playtube system.
4. Provide a proof that "no file was modified".

If you're not going to provide any proofs in next 24 hours i'm launching lawsuit against you in Ukraine. I'm done with you buddy. You're just scammer who tries to get his money back for things that was actually delivered. Since i have all of your personal data + proofs it will be an easy case.

No more posts from me. Can't deal with this level of stupidy.

More lies again. I had to install my own encoders to get this to work because your encoder wouldn't work. That is in the transcript, as is my telling your dev that none of the files had been changed.

Please note what @Mucha just admitted: "If files are stored via ftp it's normal that it will be called FTP Storage."

He just admitted that the functionality he provided for $250 is the exact same functionality as the $30 YouPHPTube plugin - nothing custom about that!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back