MegaBitShare.com - Advanced PPS (90% Sales / 50% Rebills)

Status
Not open for further replies.
To all the uploaders -

The download speed issue started from 23rd of last month. We contacted Leaseweb to address the issue since our private network switch capacity was huge and was only utilized half. Unfortunately they pushed 5 days and never came up with any solution. The ticket is still open.

We decided ourselves that the issue might be caused due to hard drives iops due to enormous number of simultaneous downloads. Hence we ordered a new server and requested them to deliver with 1-2 days. But they replied back saying the custom servers will take upto 1week to be delivered and the scheduled delivery date is 4th of this month (3 more days).

Considering the seriousness of the issue, I contacted Nforce DC few hours ago and ordered a custom server requesting same day delivery i.e., today and the kind support accepted and we will have the servers in the next few minutes.

Please stay relaxed. We are MORE concerned about the issue than any other. That is the reason, I wasted €xxx just to stabilize the traffic for next 4 days. The speed will be back to normal and we will make sure it doesn't happen again.

To all the uploaders -

The download speed issue started from 23rd of last month. We contacted Leaseweb to address the issue since our private network switch capacity was huge and was only utilized half. Unfortunately they pushed 5 days and never came up with any solution. The ticket is still open.

We decided ourselves that the issue might be caused due to hard drives iops due to enormous number of simultaneous downloads. Hence we ordered a new server and requested them to deliver with 1-2 days. But they replied back saying the custom servers will take upto 1week to be delivered and the scheduled delivery date is 4th of this month (3 more days).

Considering the seriousness of the issue, I contacted Nforce DC few hours ago and ordered a custom server requesting same day delivery i.e., today and the kind support accepted and we will have the servers in the next few minutes.

Please stay relaxed. We are MORE concerned about the issue than any other. That is the reason, I wasted €xxx just to stabilize the traffic for next 4 days. The speed will be back to normal and we will make sure it doesn't happen again.

When the speed will answer the requirements?

To all the uploaders -

When the speed will answer the requirements?

We got the server details. Please give us few hours to setup the server and move high traffic files after which speed will be great.

We got the server details. Please give us few hours to setup the server and move high traffic files after which speed will be great.

It has been more than 21 hours - speed does not match the declared. You only promise.

New server is available and we are moving the files to new one in order to reduce the traffic on other servers. Moving files is time consuming, please bear with us a little longer. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back