MegaBitShare.com - Advanced PPS (90% Sales / 50% Rebills)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have taken a leased rack on an expensive datacenter which provide us their quality hardwares and premium network. Our servers are interconnected with multiple dedicated Giga Ethernet to give some amazing speed experience to our users. We shall promise to deliver the best quality file sharing service without any hindrance.

Speed of less than 35 KB/s for Premium users:

You raised the minimal payout, low download speed. Who will be download at that speed? How to earn money?
We have already started to go away from you. Are you waiting for until more people will desert you?

The traffic has increased a lot. As informed few hours ago, we have ordered new server which will be delivered very soon. I wish all download speed issues will be solved tomorrow :)

Download speed issues will be solved tomorrow?

I think $20 payout is not a high amount for the rates that we provide. :)

Don't forget about the speed in the range 35 KB/s.

Last edited:
hello I wanted some information before using this filehosting, there is a gain limit for downloads generated from a single ip? when you delete the files for dmca also erased the gains?

hello I wanted some information before using this filehosting, there is a gain limit for downloads generated from a single ip? when you delete the files for dmca also erased the gains?

Very slow download speed. For premium - less than 30 KB\s.

LoooL, this looks very great. High rates for CZ, thanks :wave: . But only free daily traffic 2 GB ? Please increase it . 10 GB it would be enough :heiligenschein:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back