MegaBitShare.com - Advanced PPS (90% Sales / 50% Rebills)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bad esque many of my users
they do not see the download button
because this up to down and not understood

to see if they could fix that problem

Thank you

excuse me my English

Today is Wednesday.

lol i am talking about the last payment which I didn't get. I was told that I would get it today :p

Why not received? On Sunday not received?

I agree
. I myself could not find.

When try to download, error "ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE".

Last edited:
MegaBitShare - Premium Hosting Service - "Minimum payout request is $5...". Correct!

Changes made on webpage..

do you allow password protected files?

Yes, we allow

We have taken a leased rack on an expensive datacenter which provide us their quality hardwares and premium network. Our servers are interconnected with multiple dedicated Giga Ethernet to give some amazing speed experience to our users. We shall promise to deliver the best quality file sharing service without any hindrance.

Speed of less than 35 KB/s for Premium users:

You raised the minimal payout, low download speed. Who will be download at that speed? How to earn money?
We have already started to go away from you. Are you waiting for until more people will desert you?

The traffic has increased a lot. As informed few hours ago, we have ordered new server which will be delivered very soon. I wish all download speed issues will be solved tomorrow :)

Still waiting for my webmoney payout, hope I get it today

I hope to get the payment today too

Webmoney exchanger has not sent WMZ even after 9 days, we shall deal with him later. I will ask one of friend to transfer money to both of you tomorrow. I think that settles everything :)

If anyone knows a fast reliable Webmoney (USD to WMZ) exchanger then please let me know sooner. Thanks.

Thank you

excuse me my English

Let me have a look into it. However I don't find any problem in finding myself :p

Are you having problems to pay with webmoney? can i expect to receive money on sundays if i make a cashout using webmoney?

I have sent the money now. Hoping to get it by Sunday. You may request payout. If we don't get by Sunday we will pay you on Tuesday or Wednesday. We apologize for the inconvenience.

If anyone knows a fast reliable Webmoney (USD to WMZ) exchanger then please let me know sooner. Thanks.

I have sent you a PM about this, I use this every time they are trusted :)

Thanks lot buddy :friends:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back