MegaBitShare.com - Advanced PPS (90% Sales / 50% Rebills)

Status
Not open for further replies.
dunno how download can be fine this comeing from s11 on premium

Untitled.jpg

All payment are being made now. There was some problem with SMS Confirmation from yesterday. The support team has replied and the issue is solved. The SMS confirmation is disabled. All payments will be sent by today. Sorry for the delay.

Edit: The SMS confirmation crap is still troubling. We need to wait till the web money support replies. So please bear with us for one more day. Any inconvenience is regretted.

Last edited:
Hi MBS Aff1,

Please,can you tell us a little information when you'll solve permanently the download speed problem??? Tomorrow,next week,next month....or when?
And don't tell us the download speed is fine,because it is not.Same shit speed like yesterday and before was.
If you can't solve the DL issue,then no problem,just tell us!! And we'll find another option without your site.

I think your users ( up and downloaders ) were very patient,and we waited long enough to solve the problem.

Regards

Hi MBS Aff1,

Please,can you tell us a little information when you'll solve permanently the download speed problem??? Tomorrow,next week,next month....or when?
And don't tell us the download speed is fine,because it is not.Same shit speed like yesterday and before was.
If you can't solve the DL issue,then no problem,just tell us!! And we'll find another option without your site.

I think your users ( up and downloaders ) were very patient,and we waited long enough to solve the problem.

Regards

I understand its frustrating. We will move as many files as possible to the new server and make sure you get the optimum speed in the next few hours. Let me know your speed review tomorrow.

Please DO NOT use the word SCAM. Anyone having problem in believing us, PM me and I shall send you a screenshot. We need to wait till the Webmoney support replies.

If you have any urgency then change the payment detail to Payza or Skrill. We can pay you instantly.

I have also faced the same issue with Webmoney with sms confirmation code not arriving. Webmoney had replied to my ticket about 3-4 times with changing the sms gate but I had still faced error. Took me 2 days to get it resolved from them.
Give him some slack - If he wanted to run away - he wouldn't have purchased a new server to solve the downloading/uploading speed issue.

I have also faced the same issue with Webmoney with sms confirmation code not arriving. Webmoney had replied to my ticket about 3-4 times with changing the sms gate but I had still faced error. Took me 2 days to get it resolved from them.
Give him some slack - If he wanted to run away - he wouldn't have purchased a new server to solve the downloading/uploading speed issue.

Thanks Buddy :friends:

The issue has been solved by the support team. All payments will be sent within next few hours.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back