Premium KnownSRV.com - Virtual Private Servers from $20/mo! (Europe)

Kruno

Corporate Membership
KnownSRV offers top-notch VPS packages that are generous in both space and bandwidth. We guarantee trouble free service and peace of minds for hosting your websites. We utilize the latest virtualisation technology to give you the power to fully customise your own environment.

Why Us?
- Fast and stable network
- Secure servers
- Privacy guaranteed!
- 99.9% uptime
- 24/7/365 e-mail support
- Our own RIPE approved IP ranges
- Quality server grade hardware
- RIPE LIR
- Competitive pricing
- No overselling
- Realistic package specifications vs price
- Unlimited OS Reinstalls
- Full root access
- SolusVM Control Panel to manage your VPS(reboot, reinstall, console access etc)
- Custom rDNS
- TUN/TAP/PPP supported
- 7 day money-back guarantee

Our Hardware and Network
We use only server grade HP-branded hardware. Our servers run on Intel E3-1240 and 4x SAS 15k RPM drives in hardware RAID10(with BBU!) which guarantees fantastic performance and data integrity. Our network contains only the best connections available. The network is fully built from redundant enterprise Cisco, Juniper and Brocade network equipment which allows us to guarantee 99.9% uptime.

Transit
AS3257 (TiNET / GTT)
AS2914 (NTT)
AS6461 (Zayo)
AS6762 (Seabone)
AS9031 (EDPnet)
AS174 (Cogent)
AS33926 (Kaia Global)
Internet Exchanges
AMS-IX
NL-IX
Multiple private peers

Why make the move to KnownSRV Solutions?
Great pricing - We may not be the cheapest, but our prices are extremely reasonable, just remember that quality comes at a price, and we provide it at affordable prices.

Security/Efficiency - Problems can occur at any time, some of which cannot be helped, but we here at KnownSRV have systems in place to detect the most common problems before they even occur, and put that together with our highly dedicated experienced staff and we are able to provide secure, efficient services.

Dedication to our customers - We value every one of our customers, without customers we wouldn't have a successful business like we do today, which is why we provide our full dedication and focus towards our customers, to ensure that they are taken care of and are given the best service possible.

No Prism, no Patriot Act
Your security and privacy are our top priorities. We have both technical and legal systems in place which allow us to protect your business and privacy. We respect net neutrality and freedom of speech. We will not suspend your site only because someone doesn't like your content or has a personal beef with you.

Managed Services
KnownSRV is a well known managed provider. While we manage your servers free of charge, the service also includes custom server setups such as full security, installing nginx or Varnish in front of Apache for serving/caching static content in order to improve your loading speeds / performance. Need your server perfectly secured or/and optimizated for heavy traffic sites? No worries!

VPS Packages
Please take a look at our VPS packages and addons at:
KnownSRV | Secure, Quality, and Fast Hosting Solutions

Supported Payment Methods:
We currently accept PayPal, Skrill, PayZa, WebMoney, BitCoins, PerfectMoney. If you do not have any of the payment methods mentioned, feel free to contact us to find out if any other method can be arranged.

Discounts!
We prepared amazing discounts which will be valid 2 months from now. There won't be a better time to get a service from KnownSRV.
wjunction - 50% off first month on all shared hosting / VPS services.
10off - 10% reccuring/lifetime discount on all shared hosting / VPS services

We hope you will consider buying from us. If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us.

Many Thanks
KnownSRV LTD

Last edited:
1,457 comments
Great service! A+++ Completely satisfied, great support, great performances, great network. All in all top noth service. Detailed review in the works.

Thanks!

You may find our lowend VPS offer below, it is not listed on the site. We just re-stocked this AMAZING offer.

NLVPS-v0
RAID10 SAS space: 20 GB
Quality bandwidth: 200 GB
RAM: 256 MB
vSwap: 256 MB
IPv4 Addresses: 1
CPU Cores: 1 x 3.3GHz
Port speed: 1gbps / node
Virtualization: OpenVZ
Virtual Private Server panel: SolusVM
Fully Managed!
Only $9.95/month, coupon can be applied as well.
Order: http://knownsrv.com/clients/cart.php?a=add&pid=40

You may find our lowend VPS offer below, it is not listed on the site. We just re-stocked this AMAZING offer.

I found KnownSRV's listing on LowEndBox.. For $6.95 :snog:

LEB Package
  • 256MB RAM
  • 256MB vSWAP
  • 20GB Raid 10 Diskspace
  • 200GB Bandwidth
  • 1 IPv4 Address
  • 1 CPU Core
  • 1Gbps Port Speed
  • OpenVZ/SolusVM
  • $6.96/Month – Coupon LEB
  • Order link

Enjoy some more savings :)

----
Can you provide a high storage VPS solution? Just curious.

Last edited:
I found KnownSRV's listing on LowEndBox.. For $6.95 :snog:

LEB Package
  • 256MB RAM
  • 256MB vSWAP
  • 20GB Raid 10 Diskspace
  • 200GB Bandwidth
  • 1 IPv4 Address
  • 1 CPU Core
  • 1Gbps Port Speed
  • OpenVZ/SolusVM
  • $6.96/Month – Coupon LEB
  • Order link

Enjoy some more savings :)

----
Can you provide a high storage VPS solution? Just curious.

It was listed on LEB but I don't mind WJ fellow users using it. Regarding high storage VPS, yes it is possible but it may not be on SAS depending on how much disk space you need.

Hi Kruno,
Have you seen my pm?

Hi,

Yes, I sorted you out, just waiting for your backup so we can finish the process.

Thanks
Kind Regards

This server uses a second year. Before this change was ten servers. Definitely this server is the best, fastest, most stable and the best support. What’s more, these people are honest and do not address the fraud as many others.

I recommend everyone.

Last edited:
This server uses a second year. Before this change was ten servers. Definitely this server is the best, fastest, most stable and the best support. What’s more, these people are honest and do not address the fraud as many others.

I recommend everyone.

Thank you for the mention and kind words. It is much appreciated! If there is anything you may need, we are here.

Thank Kruno but server working perfectly for months that I have not set ticket for support. I believe that will not be necessary. Server runs like a Swiss watch! Only way forward. :friends:

ordered one vps as old customer

That is great to hear. I'm always proud when I see an old customer decides to give us a second chance. Much appreciated!

Because we match the state.

I'm not sure what you re trying to say. Could you please re-phrase?

Updates from KnownSRV:
-we now accept BitCoins via http://bitpay.com(new payment method).
-we implemented WebMoney(WMZ - USD purse) payments to our clients area, so you can pay your invoices via WMZ directly from our client area. You don't have to waste your time on sending WMZ manually and submitting tickets to let us know. Time is money!

Thanks
-Kruno

Last edited:
Great Hosting

After Wasting Big amount in other hosting
finally i found this great hosting i buy a vps and after increasing traffic i upgrade my server to NLVPS 4
simply u r the best and reasonable prices with great communications and services
i hope to be online for ever
thx

why my site is offline and icnt reach the cpanel why ?
u can check ticket :

your support is not replying please see your pm i posted

Both of your issues have been resolved already.

After Wasting Big amount in other hosting
finally i found this great hosting i buy a vps and after increasing traffic i upgrade my server to NLVPS 4
simply u r the best and reasonable prices with great communications and services
i hope to be online for ever
thx

Thank you for the kind words, much appreciated! Glad to have you for a client.

We sent 3rd newsletter which is supposed to give you a quick insight on what's been happening at KnownSRV over the last few month. The newsletter can be read at http://us6.campaign-archive2.com/?u=7b313b141db96194853fbdb32&id=ef5464359f

Thanks
Kind Regards

I had a discussion with KnownSRV Support about my upcoming project and they made me an perfect custom offer for my purpose!
i didn't want to change the hoster but their normal offers don't match with my thoughts so they create an custom vps solution extra for me!

The best hoster with the best support i can't describe it in words!

Thank you KnownSRV!

Back