Premium KnownSRV.com - Virtual Private Servers from $20/mo! (Europe)

Kruno

Corporate Membership
KnownSRV offers top-notch VPS packages that are generous in both space and bandwidth. We guarantee trouble free service and peace of minds for hosting your websites. We utilize the latest virtualisation technology to give you the power to fully customise your own environment.

Why Us?
- Fast and stable network
- Secure servers
- Privacy guaranteed!
- 99.9% uptime
- 24/7/365 e-mail support
- Our own RIPE approved IP ranges
- Quality server grade hardware
- RIPE LIR
- Competitive pricing
- No overselling
- Realistic package specifications vs price
- Unlimited OS Reinstalls
- Full root access
- SolusVM Control Panel to manage your VPS(reboot, reinstall, console access etc)
- Custom rDNS
- TUN/TAP/PPP supported
- 7 day money-back guarantee

Our Hardware and Network
We use only server grade HP-branded hardware. Our servers run on Intel E3-1240 and 4x SAS 15k RPM drives in hardware RAID10(with BBU!) which guarantees fantastic performance and data integrity. Our network contains only the best connections available. The network is fully built from redundant enterprise Cisco, Juniper and Brocade network equipment which allows us to guarantee 99.9% uptime.

Transit
AS3257 (TiNET / GTT)
AS2914 (NTT)
AS6461 (Zayo)
AS6762 (Seabone)
AS9031 (EDPnet)
AS174 (Cogent)
AS33926 (Kaia Global)
Internet Exchanges
AMS-IX
NL-IX
Multiple private peers

Why make the move to KnownSRV Solutions?
Great pricing - We may not be the cheapest, but our prices are extremely reasonable, just remember that quality comes at a price, and we provide it at affordable prices.

Security/Efficiency - Problems can occur at any time, some of which cannot be helped, but we here at KnownSRV have systems in place to detect the most common problems before they even occur, and put that together with our highly dedicated experienced staff and we are able to provide secure, efficient services.

Dedication to our customers - We value every one of our customers, without customers we wouldn't have a successful business like we do today, which is why we provide our full dedication and focus towards our customers, to ensure that they are taken care of and are given the best service possible.

No Prism, no Patriot Act
Your security and privacy are our top priorities. We have both technical and legal systems in place which allow us to protect your business and privacy. We respect net neutrality and freedom of speech. We will not suspend your site only because someone doesn't like your content or has a personal beef with you.

Managed Services
KnownSRV is a well known managed provider. While we manage your servers free of charge, the service also includes custom server setups such as full security, installing nginx or Varnish in front of Apache for serving/caching static content in order to improve your loading speeds / performance. Need your server perfectly secured or/and optimizated for heavy traffic sites? No worries!

VPS Packages
Please take a look at our VPS packages and addons at:
KnownSRV | Secure, Quality, and Fast Hosting Solutions

Supported Payment Methods:
We currently accept PayPal, Skrill, PayZa, WebMoney, BitCoins, PerfectMoney. If you do not have any of the payment methods mentioned, feel free to contact us to find out if any other method can be arranged.

Discounts!
We prepared amazing discounts which will be valid 2 months from now. There won't be a better time to get a service from KnownSRV.
wjunction - 50% off first month on all shared hosting / VPS services.
10off - 10% reccuring/lifetime discount on all shared hosting / VPS services

We hope you will consider buying from us. If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us.

Many Thanks
KnownSRV LTD

Last edited:
1,457 comments
Whats Going on? Whole KnownSRV Nodes are Down Only the site is up but your support dead from inside.

Krun!X Please reply to our tickets or atleast give a small reply here to let us know what exactly is going on.

i think it will be back soon, the mainpage is online again & its hosted in the netherlands again now, before it was in USA. They are working actually in something i guess :)

i think it will be back soon, the mainpage is online again & its hosted in the netherlands again now, before it was in USA. They are working actually in something i guess :)

ok i had right :D :D my page is online again HAHA :D

Last edited:
Hello,

We had a quite long downtime this morning on one of our /24s. Our upstream removed wrong /24 announcement. Due to RIPE being out of IPv4 space we had to request our upstream to remove one of our empty /24s so we can use it on our 2nd location. Sadly, today morning CET I found out they removed the full(wrong) /24 by a mistake. I can't stress enough how disappointed I am, there is no space for such silly mistakes given the price we pay them monthly.

They will need assure us it won't again, ever again. I would like to personally apologize to our clients for the inconvenience :(

On a side note, we are preparing our 2nd NL location where we will be offering virtual servers and dedicated servers with high bandwidth options. We will also expand to Romania and offer shared hosting, virtual private servers and dedicated servers within Romania. Before the end of this year we will send another mass email / newsletter with all the updates.

Thanks
Kind Regards

Hi,

Hope you are having nice holidays. As promised, we sent another mass email / newsletter a few days ago. You can find a full version below.
http://us6.campaign-archive1.com/?u=7b313b141db96194853fbdb32&id=0c214a9b67

tl:dr version:
  • Happy Holidays everyone
  • 2nd NL location(Databarn) and Romania(Voxility) are ready. USA expansion is coming Q1 2013
  • Network we just expanded to and hardware we use there are top notch as you would expect from KnownSRV.
    Intel Xeon E3-1240 @ 3.4GHz, 32GB DDR3 RAM, 4x SAS 15k RPM drives in h/w RAID10(with BBU), fully dedicated 1gbps per server, 20gbps per rack switch.
  • Ever had a service with us but cancelled from whatever reason? We are offering a FREE month for clients that are considering using our services again. We are better!
  • Discounts
    new2013 – 20% off recurring / lifetime discount
    new70 – 70% off first month / invoice

Once again, on behalf of KnownSRV team I wish you happy holidays and a lot of health, success and prosperity in 2013.

Thanks
Kind Regards
http://knownsrv.com

Last edited:
Thanks to Krun!x!
He replied my questions very good and showed me the perfect offer for my purpose!
1 hour after my payment the VPS was ready to go!
Speed is very good and it makes fun to work with it =)

I will stay there as long as they will exist :D

Thanks to Krun!x!
He replied my questions very good and showed me the perfect offer for my purpose!
1 hour after my payment the VPS was ready to go!
Speed is very good and it makes fun to work with it =)

I will stay there as long as they will exist :D

Nice to see you have been taken care of. Your kind words are much appreciated. Thanks!

Please tell me do you have skype , i need some information

I will PM you my Skype in a minute.

My VPS is down:(
Please help

Hi,

node09 crashed today around 5:30 AM CET. It crashes even after reloading the kernel and FSCKing the partitions. We managed to boot the system and we are migrating all VPS to another hardware Node. Your data and IP addresses will stay the same as it's a migration within our VLAN. Once this is done and node09 is migrated / empty we will be taking node09 offline for hardware check as I believe this issue is hardware related.

Most of VPS are back online already, around 200GB of data left to be copied over. Rest assured, we are up since 5:30 AM working on this issue. I'm extremely sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks
Kind Regards
Kruno

Hello,

my VPS is down. Any maintenances in progress etc.? Also see ticket 969094.

Hi,

Your VPS was *not* down. Your ticket has been replied. There was a database error with our control panel(SolusVM) which caused our SolusVM to be unavailable for an hour. All VPS were up and running all that time, no client services were effected by this.

Thanks
Kind Regards

Back