VPS KnowinServers.com - 1 Gbps-100 Mbps VPS/RDP from $15/month (German, Netherlands, USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Past two days , site is Off
please help me guys

I have open ticket Here

=========================

Excellent Work Guys , Ur Support team is Really Very good ,

Thanks again for solving my problem :)

BR,
KOS

Last edited:
And a question for anyone at Knowin:

The email that we got says we have 7-14 days in order to transfer over any data from the old VPS. What is the absolute last day before the old servers get shut off?

Last edited:
i couldn't login to knowinservers and the i don't have RapidSpeed login too. Now, VPS is down again and i don't know how to ask this problem to. also RapidSpeed always send me invoice thought my due date is on September, 22. what's wrong with knowinservers?

I had the OS reloading problem and it took about 2 days before they were able to get to my ticket. Someone ended up creating a new VPS for me to solve the issue. Hopefully it doesnt take that long for you.

I had the OS reloading problem and it took about 2 days before they were able to get to my ticket. Someone ended up creating a new VPS for me to solve the issue. Hopefully it doesnt take that long for you.

too late i reloaded the vps and still its in "reloading status"

Got my latest invoice from Knowin. And the VPS is priced in Euros now:

Sub Total:​
€18.48EURO
3.50% Processing Fee:​
€0.65EURO
Credit:​
€0.00EURO
Total:​
€19.13EURO

Got my latest invoice from Knowin. And the VPS is priced in Euros now:

Sub Total:​
€18.48EURO
3.50% Processing Fee:​
€0.65EURO
Credit:​
€0.00EURO
Total:​
€19.13EURO

Hello,
But that is Equivalent to what you pay in USD Right ?

Really eddy , No1 is going to solve your issue unless u open a ticket.

When did in my last few posts did I say I had an issue? The "reloading OS" issue was fixed when someone created a new VPS for me. And I have opened plenty of tickets over the last couple weeks. I think the support people are probably sick of seeing my name.

I mentioned the changeover to Euros because someone else had said that the pricing in GBP would have been a huge price increase over what we had been paying before. Now that its in euros its not that bad and very close to what I was being charged prior to the merger.

Hello,
But that is Equivalent to what you pay in USD Right ?

My last invoice was 26.20USD. According to xe.com 19.13Euros = 26.05USD right now so its close enough for me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back