Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,089 comments
How long will inactive files be online before they are deleted? Still waiting for answer.

Hello!

On January 18, I answered you that the files are stored for 90 days from the last download and gave a link to a detailed description of the file lifetime management mechanism https://moneyplatform.biz/faq/316
It is possible that my reply was sent to spam.

1-Keep2-Share-cc-Trouble-free-file-sharing-Wowzers-It-s-super-easy-Page-506-WJunction-Webmaster-Foru.png

For technical support, 10 days of silence is not just critical, but unacceptable. Unfortunately, without an email, I won't be able to find your request. Have you had a question related to abuse and deleting files due to abuse?
When i moved file to fboom folder k2s links are not working why is it so ?
You told if we moved to fboom folder k2s links will work.
Please clarify..

When i moved file to fboom folder k2s links are not working why is it so ?
You told if we moved to fboom folder k2s links will work.
Please clarify..
Where did Jeff say that ?

Jeff said that fileboom links will ONLY be available if they are in a folder with fileboom.me domain set.
He also said that files that are located in a folder with a domain will ONLY be available for that domain.

So if you move your files into a folder with fileboom.me domain they will NOT work on k2s.cc

Where did Jeff say that ?

Jeff said that fileboom links will ONLY be available if they are in a folder with fileboom.me domain set.
He also said that files that are located in a folder with a domain will ONLY be available for that domain.

So if you move your files into a folder with fileboom.me domain they will NOT work on k2s.cc
So we have to upload twice if we want to share with fboom and k2s ?
Post automatically merged:

Yeah, K2S links will stay alive.

They'll be gone. You should move these files to fboom folder if you want to keep access to these files for your users.
@Unterberger

Last edited:
So we have to upload twice if we want to share with fboom and k2s ?

@Unterberger
No, use "COPY" and not "MOVE". in that case you retain files on both the domains

Seems "rebills" came back??!!
i have seen 3 rebills in a week and haven't seen one in a month until last month.
Hopefully it continues

Last edited:
Are there plan for 18 days also ?
I got huge sale of 5$ ..
If you see an unusual number of subscription days, then the payment was made with a gift card. Since gift cards have a fixed amount on the balance, we calculate the number of days depending on the amount on the card balance, the larger the amount, the more subscription days the user will have and vice versa.

If you see an unusual number of subscription days, then the payment was made with a gift card. Since gift cards have a fixed amount on the balance, we calculate the number of days depending on the amount on the card balance, the larger the amount, the more subscription days the user will have and vice versa.
Means the user had card balance of 9.5$ only ?

Means the user had card balance of 9.5$ only ?
No, you are calculating incorrectly. Deductions to affiliates for the sale are made not from the cost of the subscription, but after the payment of fees to the payment gateway. For example, the user pays 24.95, the payment gateway subtracts its fee from this amount, and the affiliate receives his reward from the remaining amount.

No, you are calculating incorrectly. Deductions to affiliates for the sale are made not from the cost of the subscription, but after the payment of fees to the payment gateway. For example, the user pays 24.95, the payment gateway subtracts its fee from this amount, and the affiliate receives his reward from the remaining amount.
Today again i got sale of 4$ for 19 days...:disappointed_relieved:

Back