Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,088 comments
Anyone got sales from moneyplatform.biz recently ? Please reply..
VE6vaqhq_o.png

If i leave all my links as they are without a domain, will they be accessed only by k2s or they'll be disabled?
Yeah, K2S links will stay alive.

Also i got a list of files to be transferred, will they be fboom only or they'll be gone?
They'll be gone. You should move these files to fboom folder if you want to keep access to these files for your users.

We made this decision because the type of content allowed on FileBoom has potentially high risks for our billing partners and greatly increases the likelihood of all our projects being disconnected from the payment gateway due to payment processor complaints.
I don't understand this.
Previously we had to just change the domain now do we have to upload two times for k2s and fboom ?

I would like use the getFoldersList API method. Can you help me? The listing succeeded with the API, but I don't know hierarchical folder listing with this request. I need to know if a folder is a subfolder or parent folder, but the API output not good for this, because lists all parent and child folders in 1 block.

PHP:
<?php
include 'Keep2ShareAPI.php';
$api = new Keep2ShareAPI();
$api-> access_token = '*****';
var_dump($api-> request( 'getFoldersList' );
?>

Thanks.
Post automatically merged:

Fixed:
PHP:
var_dump($api-> request( 'getFoldersList' ));

But the main problem is not solved.

Last edited:
We made this decision because the type of content allowed on FileBoom has potentially high risks for our billing partners and greatly increases the likelihood of all our projects being disconnected from the payment gateway due to payment processor complaints.

Does this mean fboom wil stay without payment gateway? or it will have different one :) ?

Does this mean fboom wil stay without payment gateway? or it will have different one :) ?
There will be separate gateways for FB, if these gateways receive an abuse from the payment system, then this will not affect other projects.

Previously we had to just change the domain now do we have to upload two times for k2s and fboom ?
You can upload files for one project and then copy the files to another project folder.

How long inactive files keep online before they are deleted?
Its 90 days. Please check article Productivity scale and file storage time https://moneyplatform.biz/faq/316

what does this mean?
"File isn’t in quote"
In this case, we are talking about a disk quota: File isn’t in [disk] quote

Last edited:
so users who buy k2s.cc premium do they still get access to all fboom.me links?

As it was before users with premium could download both k2s + fboom.me links with k2s premium account.

I want to switch to fileboom links but dont want to use it if everybody with a k2s premium can also access the links.

anyway, for me nothing has changed.

I can access and download any fboom links I tried so far - so they are not unavailable

Last edited:
Back