Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,088 comments
so users who buy k2s.cc premium do they still get access to all fboom.me links?

As it was before users with premium could download both k2s + fboom.me links with k2s premium account.

I want to switch to fileboom links but dont want to use it if everybody with a k2s premium can also access the links.
Post automatically merged:

anyway, for me nothing has changed.

I can access and download any fboom links I tried so far - so they are not unavailable
I'll try to explain with an example: let's say you placed a file in a folder without a domain. Then we generated a link to this file on k2s and fb. The file is available on both links.
After the policy update, which I reported earlier, such a file will no longer be available on FB. On FB, only files located in folders with the fboom domain in the settings will be available.
fboom.png

I'll try to explain with an example: let's say you placed a file in a folder without a domain. Then we generated a link to this file on k2s and fb. The file is available on both links.
After the policy update, which I reported earlier, such a file will no longer be available on FB. On FB, only files located in folders with the fboom domain in the settings will be available.
fboom.png
Hi Jeff.

Then how come files that are in a folder without domain are still available on fileboom then?
Thats the thing I dont understand.

Or maybe it only applies to new uploaded files?
Because I can access all my uploaded files via fboom.me both as premium and free user.

Hi Jeff.

Then how come files that are in a folder without domain are still available on fileboom then?
Thats the thing I dont understand.

Or maybe it only applies to new uploaded files?
Because I can access all my uploaded files via fboom.me both as premium and free user.
We have not applied these changes yet. We want to make sure that this does not affect other files, so we gave our engineers more time to check and test.

so 1 more question - is it possible to prevent K2S premium accounts to access fboom.me links that are in a fileboom.me domain folder ?

As I see it now if you have K2S premium then you can access fileboom links also.

so 1 more question - is it possible to prevent K2S premium accounts to access fboom.me links that are in a fileboom.me domain folder ?

As I see it now if you have K2S premium then you can access fileboom links also.
Hello!

If the file is located in a folder without specifying a domain, then it will be available on all projects. If you specify a domain for the folder, then the files from the folder will be available only on the project of the specified domain. Here is an example of such a file: https://k2s.cc/file/4726709b9c842
If you try to open the same file on another project, you will get an error: https://fboom.me/file/4726709b9c842

No sale or re bill from last three and a half months.
Is it possible ?
Before three months i used to get at least 2 sales per month.
What is the issue with my account ?
Can you please check ?
Hello!

Is two sales a month your minimum? This is very small, any decrease in interest in your content will have the most serious consequences for your earnings.

Last edited:
No sale or re bill from last three and a half months.
Is it possible ?
Before three months i used to get at least 2 sales per month.
What is the issue with my account ?
Can you please check ?
I see several possibilities:
1. You share content that is widely available everywhere (maybe you even download and reshare it? I don't know)
2. The presentation of your content is very messy. Today, in order to attract someone's attention, you need to have high-quality previews, good descriptions, tags, etc. Everything that can increase your chances of finding your content on forums and blogs and at the same time keep the user for a while. A good description can keep the user for 3-5 minutes and encourage them to download quickly, and this can only be achieved with a premium account.
3. In addition to k2s, you share other links, for example, rapidgator or others
4. You change file hosts too often. In order to buy accounts using your links, the user needs to be sure that you won't suddenly change hosting in six months. This reputation has been built over the years.

think it over.

Dear partners!

From January 16, 2023, new rules for publishing files on Fileboom will apply: in order for a file to be available on FileBoom, it must be placed in a folder with the selected fileboom.me domain (the domain can be set in folder edit mode).
All files that are in folders without a domain, or in the root directory will no longer be available via the links fboom.me/file/…

Thus, the ability to access Fileboom files on other MoneyPlatform projects will be disabled.

We made this decision because the type of content allowed on FileBoom carries high risks for our billing partners and greatly increases the likelihood of all our projects being disconnected from the payment gateway due to complaints from payment systems.

To keep your current files available for users to download, you need to move them to a folder with the fboom.me domain.
Please note: if the folder is linked to your WFO, then if you change the folder domain to fboom.me, files from this folder will not be able to be downloaded. Please consider this.

If you have any questions, you can contact us at support@keep2share.com
Good afternoon, we have disabled access to Fileboom files located in folders without specifying a domain.

When I move links to fileboom folder, in moneyplatform, fboom.me links work
K2S and Tezfiles links are not working this time
That's right, that's how it should work. If a domain is specified in the folder settings, then files from this folder will be available only on the domain from the folder settings.

That's right, that's how it should work. If a domain is specified in the folder settings, then files from this folder will be available only on the domain from the folder settings.
Hi Jeff,

is it possible to disable the possibility of all other affiliates to directly copy a users files if they are in fileboom.me domain folder?

I want to use fboom.me links on a blog but not really if everybody can just copy the files.

Support is non existent these days. I have waited more than 10 days and haven't got a reply again.
Hello!

Did your request go unanswered at all?
It is very strange. Write your email to MP so that we can check everything.

Hi Jeff,

is it possible to disable the possibility of all other affiliates to directly copy a users files if they are in fileboom.me domain folder?

I want to use fboom.me links on a blog but not really if everybody can just copy the files.
Hello!

We don't have that option. In any case, your files can be downloaded in the usual way or downloaded from where you get them from.

Last edited:
I got a reply today. It was not that helpful. Contacted my manager to see if he can help me. If he is unable to help me as well, I will MP you.
For technical support, 10 days of silence is not just critical, but unacceptable. Unfortunately, without an email, I won't be able to find your request. Have you had a question related to abuse and deleting files due to abuse?

Back