Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,089 comments
Dear partners!

From January 16, 2023, new rules for publishing files on Fileboom will apply: in order for a file to be available on FileBoom, it must be placed in a folder with the selected fileboom.me domain (the domain can be set in folder edit mode).
All files that are in folders without a domain, or in the root directory will no longer be available via the links fboom.me/file/…

Thus, the ability to access Fileboom files on other MoneyPlatform projects will be disabled.

We made this decision because the type of content allowed on FileBoom carries high risks for our billing partners and greatly increases the likelihood of all our projects being disconnected from the payment gateway due to complaints from payment systems.

To keep your current files available for users to download, you need to move them to a folder with the fboom.me domain.
Please note: if the folder is linked to your WFO, then if you change the folder domain to fboom.me, files from this folder will not be able to be downloaded. Please consider this.

If you have any questions, you can contact us at support@keep2share.com

Do we need to edit every folder and add "fileboom.me" or the parent folder is enough?

Dear partners! On January 10, 2023, the promotion with increased deductions ends on Tezfiles. After the promotion ends, Tezfiles deductions will be calculated according to our main Productivity Scale - based on your earnings and its ratio to the storage space you use.

We also want to remind you that from January 16, 2023, new rules for publishing on FileBoom will apply: in order for a file to be available on FileBoom, it must be placed in a folder with the selected fileboom.me domain (the domain can be set in folder edit mode). You can read more about this in a post dated December 26: https://www.wjunction.com/threads/k...s-its-super-easy.193575/page-504#post-2496266

Previously i used to get at least 10$ sales or re bills per month but from last 3 months i didn't got a single sales or re bills.
I don't know what's the issue.
I am daily uploading 4-8 videos and getting good amount of downloads.
Can someone guide me what can be the issue ?

Do we need to edit every folder and add "fileboom.me" or the parent folder is enough?
In order for a file in a specific folder to be accessed, the folder must have a Fileboom domain. Therefore, if a folder with a fileboom domain has a subfolder without a fileboom domain, then the files will not be accessed.

In order for a file in a specific folder to be accessed, the folder must have a Fileboom domain. Therefore, if a folder with a fileboom domain has a subfolder without a fileboom domain, then the files will not be accessed.
If i leave all my links as they are without a domain, will they be accessed only by k2s or they'll be disabled? Also i got a list of files to be transferred, will they be fboom only or they'll be gone?

Back