Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,088 comments
it seems so that fboom + tezfiles are seperated from k2s because buying k2s premium works flawlessly but fboom and tez is really difficult and seems to direct to re-sellers.

this sucks for Virtual Private filehost users - my earnings have dropped 60-70% now :(

Please make K2s available the same way TEZFILES Virtual Private Filehost is - that would be great thank you.

Guys who is annoying about lack of fileboom sales, it is probably because your fileboom links are no longer alive. Check your old fileboom files, if they are offline You must move them into your fileboom folder, but in this case you will lose k2s availability of those files.

Kind regards.
All fboom links working fine.. download increased.. because of payment gateway issue not getting any sales.. hope they will fix issue soon..

After few conversations through emails...it is great way to steal people works :)
So becareful guys, consider to leave this host!
this is strange, been using their service for more than 5 years and never faced such issue.
In fact, my accounts of almost all forums got hacked including moneyplatform as i gave same user id and passwords to all forums, imagehost and moneyplatform, Moneyplatform restored my account and also all the files which the hacker deleted from my account.
I can't believe that they banned you without any appropriate reason.
i am also working with Fijejoker (as mirror) and they suspended my account couple of times for using r#pe, abuse, violation words in descriptions, but never had problem with moneyplatform

E
this is strange, been using their service for more than 5 years and never faced such issue.
In fact, my accounts of almost all forums got hacked including moneyplatform as i gave same user id and passwords to all forums, imagehost and moneyplatform, Moneyplatform restored my account and also all the files which the hacker deleted from my account.
i am also working with Fijejoker (as mirror) and they suspended my account couple of times for using r#pe, abuse, violation words in descriptions, but never had problem with moneyplatform
Yes.. i am also using their filehost service since 2019... Monneyplatform is most trusted website.. recently due to some payment Gateway issue not getting sales.. apart from this not faced any issue... they are very friendly.

E

Yes.. i am also using their filehost service since 2019... Monneyplatform is most trusted website.. recently due to some payment Gateway issue not getting sales.. apart from this not faced any issue... they are very friendly.
I am using Moneyplatform just like you guys, and my abuse ratio really low.
The big forum with same content as mine using K2S too.
Not a big money lost, but if you feel happy with this host so work with it.
Post automatically merged:

Oh my account is from 2014 :)

Last edited:
I am using Moneyplatform just like you guys, and my abuse ratio really low.
The big forum with same content as mine using K2S too.
Not a big money lost, but if you feel happy with this host so work with it.

Oh my account is from 2014 :)
You still didn't say why were you banned, so why were you banned?

Hello!

Please send questions about the reasons for blocking to support@keep2share.com The support service will transfer your request to the abuse management service.
Why was he banned?

hello, what does this inscription mean when buying
Attention!​

You should go to the partner's website to pay for a subscription, or choose another payment method.

Back