JetLoad.net | Full-HD | HLS | API | Subtitles | Automatic BTC Payouts | 35$/10k

Evoload-Jason

Corporate Membership
jetlogo.png

The next generation of video and file hosting

At jetload, we believe in equity! Everyone deserves to watch a video with no buffering, which is why we are using advanced technologies adapting the quality depending on the user’s network speed.

Dear Wjunction users,
My name is Jason, i'm the official representative of Jetload, and I will be your Affiliate Manager

Short description about Jetload
We are a company behind Jetload with over 50 employees dedicated to support you in English,French,Spanish,German and Arabic, Jetload was created with NodeJS & AngularJS we are the first platform ever who used this language for such a project niche besides Youtube & Netflix

Features:

Technical:
- Unique script completely based on NodeJS & Angular JS
- We support HLS with multiple Qualities like 360p,480p,720p,1080p with auto quality switch supported
- To ensure maximum stability we use 3 different Databases
- We use Websockets to provide a real time experience
- Jetload is available in 6 different languages (EN,FR,DE,ES,IT,AR)

User Side :
- Z-o-o-m Support
- Subtitle Support
- API Support
- Torrent Support
- Upload your own Logo
- Unlimited Storage
- No Ready-made scripts

Options:
- you can decide to block AdBlock visitors or not

- Get short link or long link
- Allow users to upload subtitles or not

- Enable/Disable Video Encoding
- Allow MP4 videos to be played or not
- Enable/Disable MP4 videos Encoding

Rates:

rates.png

-All Rates are based on 10.000 Views
-Payout requests are made withing 24h
-Minimum payout is 10$
-Payout methods are: BTC,ETH,PM,Paypal,WMZ

Need to get paid using another option? just send a email to : finance@jetload.net or a PM to me

Email: int-support@jetload.net (we talk English,French,Spanish,German,Arabic)

Welcome to Jetload's Office !

8kadDwg.jpg

Hyt9Rkj.jpg

f8BERBW.jpg

Regards
Jason

Last edited:
1,827 comments
Ok guys, so i got to try the new service that Jason is talking about. And OMG this is a good one. He already revealed the pros on the new platform HERE but what i have to say is that the speed is f*ing amazing. For sure this is gonna be one if my preferred sources. Also API for me is important and that seems to be ok, with improved features than before.
Also what i'm looking forward is using own ads. For some of us this is gonna be really important.
This is a truly premium service. There are so many more things to talk about, but i for once am speechless. I wish i could talk more about it but i would give out spoilers.

@Turco
@Stokz

We want to surprise everyone with the huge update that's why, Skype support was always fully available
But anyway, everything is under control, and there not a single reason to worry :)
It's just wrong alarm,

After reading some threads here I started to understand why many users are worried so fast because most hosts we don't reply or provide fast support starting to scam people and preparing to shutdown.

We are not that type of host, users are trusting us more then 1 year and we never scammed anyone and will never do this of course, as mentioned above the main reason for the delay is mostly the incoming changes

Anyway,
In our script even if we work 100 years fixing bugs it will not become perfect, the main reason is the core of the script was not perfect .

We spent a lot of time preparing our new script/platform and it should be released in couple of days:

Here some pre-build options

- Brand new Design
- Sorting of Files/Videos
- FTP Upload
- Web Based FTP Client (like filezilla)
- More options in API
- Hot Link packages
- Inactivity packages
- Premium Plans
- Full overview of your deleted/inactivity files
- Auto-Payment
- Possibility to downloads files & videos
- Multiple Subtitles in URL possible
- Multiple Subtitles support
- Real-time remote upload including support for many hosts!
- Possibility to use your own ads / or use affiliates
- Generate Splash & Thumbnails for No-encoded mp4 videos
- Real ChromeCast/Airplay in player
- Select Upload Server location
- Secured Payment system
- Full over-view of used storage,total files,inactive files,removed files
- Download / Views statistics

Many back-end features like
- Automatic detection of broken servers
- Premium Servers / Cold Servers
- Videos will land only on servers with less encoding queue
- Optimized Encodings

Of course right now we are still free for any feedback options that may users need etc.

Regards
Jason

Waooo, with high expectations to wait for a better script. Without forgetting the "Drag and load friendly". Ty

Hello, No i'm not dead and we are still here of course!
To be honest with everyone about the delay, we are working to switch jetload completely to a better script with it it will receive more features / stability

including
- Multi subtitles support
- FTP Upload
- New Dashboard & New Design
- Download option
- And a lot of improvements.

@Stokz
Any bug during the past month has been already resolved, we can't fix bugs our whole life instead we are moving to a better platform which has 100% bug fixes

Of course the platform is our own platform and our own script.

The update should be released in few days there will be a huge update in the history of our host.

About the downtime, no one of our team was aware of it but it looks like it was just a short DNS outage from our DC.

@osidosi

Our auto-payment wallet is out of funds we have just trasferred about 1.000$ again, it should be functional again withing 1h

@Sang nguyen
Not a single server is down here! all servers are fully operating!

It's really unbelievable that some users are saying we are death just because of small downtime or delayed reply! I didn't really expected this it's just a shame ....

Regards

This is completely your fault. You say “We have many users, we never scammed, we are trusted” but you could tell us like;

“Hello guys, we planing big updates for big changes. Thats why Jetload not working stable in 2 or 3 days. Dont worry we keep fast as much as we can.”

If you inform us like that we didnt worry and we knew everything going to be normal in about 3 days. But you diseappear. No information, No answer in topic, no answer in pm, site doesnt working normal, upload doesnt working too. So if you be an user who using jetload, what did you think?

After these days you came here and saying “Youre unbelievable we arent death!” Thats must be a joke. Youre unbelievable @Jetload-Jason , NOT US.

I hope someday you learn your responsibilities and learn “Upcoming news”, “Upcoming updates” or “Planned Updates” term for inform users.

I am sorry, but this service has slow speed, API isn't working as it's supposed to be, really disappointed. Hope it's fixed soon else am forced to move on to another video host.

Can you move the file on my server 45 to the new server? server 45 does not work for me. username: sangvl1
Upload is slow slow slow
can i get really low ads mode?like i still got 3 popup ads
i can upload but,the system can't tell me whether the file is uploaded or not
very slow, and most of time fails it...you need to imptrove something
remote upload from clipwatching not work
90% of time using zoom file uploaders ..fails to load files.
I am sorry, but this service has slow speed, API isn't working as it's supposed to be, really disappointed. Hope it's fixed soon else am forced to move on to another video host.

Hello everyone,

As announced previously, we will move to another script/platform/system which has all bugs fixed already,

the upload problem should be already resolved now.

In couple of days we will announce our new platform, I kindly ask everyone to have patience.

Thank you
Regards

Hello everyone,

As announced previously, we will move to another script/platform/system which has all bugs fixed already,

the upload problem should be already resolved now.

In couple of days we will announce our new platform, I kindly ask everyone to have patience.

Thank you
Regards
Still No Payment, Pending from thursday.

Paypal payments takes 24h to 3 business days.
you requested at 2020-05-21 , right now is just 2 business days ...
But I see it was already processed, please have some patience next time or change to Bitcoin.

Thank you
waiting for my frist payment... requested a payout on date 05-19
is 7 days already! and their never respond my email

Back