JetLoad.net | Full-HD | HLS | API | Subtitles | Automatic BTC Payouts | 35$/10k

Evoload-Jason

Corporate Membership
jetlogo.png

The next generation of video and file hosting

At jetload, we believe in equity! Everyone deserves to watch a video with no buffering, which is why we are using advanced technologies adapting the quality depending on the user’s network speed.

Dear Wjunction users,
My name is Jason, i'm the official representative of Jetload, and I will be your Affiliate Manager

Short description about Jetload
We are a company behind Jetload with over 50 employees dedicated to support you in English,French,Spanish,German and Arabic, Jetload was created with NodeJS & AngularJS we are the first platform ever who used this language for such a project niche besides Youtube & Netflix

Features:

Technical:
- Unique script completely based on NodeJS & Angular JS
- We support HLS with multiple Qualities like 360p,480p,720p,1080p with auto quality switch supported
- To ensure maximum stability we use 3 different Databases
- We use Websockets to provide a real time experience
- Jetload is available in 6 different languages (EN,FR,DE,ES,IT,AR)

User Side :
- Z-o-o-m Support
- Subtitle Support
- API Support
- Torrent Support
- Upload your own Logo
- Unlimited Storage
- No Ready-made scripts

Options:
- you can decide to block AdBlock visitors or not

- Get short link or long link
- Allow users to upload subtitles or not

- Enable/Disable Video Encoding
- Allow MP4 videos to be played or not
- Enable/Disable MP4 videos Encoding

Rates:

rates.png

-All Rates are based on 10.000 Views
-Payout requests are made withing 24h
-Minimum payout is 10$
-Payout methods are: BTC,ETH,PM,Paypal,WMZ

Need to get paid using another option? just send a email to : finance@jetload.net or a PM to me

Email: int-support@jetload.net (we talk English,French,Spanish,German,Arabic)

Welcome to Jetload's Office !

8kadDwg.jpg

Hyt9Rkj.jpg

f8BERBW.jpg

Regards
Jason

Last edited:
1,827 comments
@Jetload-Jason So can I start to use your service to host my videos or all this errors since 1 month or more will continue?
Post automatically merged:

@Jetload-Jason why are you ignoring YOUR users? Are you still keeping all the ERRORS and FAILS in your system for more time? This is taking more than 1 month now! It's impossible to work like this!

Last edited:
@Jetload-Jason So can I start to use your service to host my videos or all this errors since 1 month or more will continue?

@Jetload-Jason why are you ignoring YOUR users? Are you still keeping all the ERRORS and FAILS in your system for more time? This is taking more than 1 month now! It's impossible to work like this!
remote upload from another hosts are really down.

what happened to auto pay?

Jason hasn't texted in 10 days. I guess there is a problem. hopefully they're good.

Last edited:
Hello, No i'm not dead and we are still here of course!
To be honest with everyone about the delay, we are working to switch jetload completely to a better script with it it will receive more features / stability

including
- Multi subtitles support
- FTP Upload
- New Dashboard & New Design
- Download option
- And a lot of improvements.

@Stokz
Any bug during the past month has been already resolved, we can't fix bugs our whole life instead we are moving to a better platform which has 100% bug fixes

Of course the platform is our own platform and our own script.

The update should be released in few days there will be a huge update in the history of our host.

About the downtime, no one of our team was aware of it but it looks like it was just a short DNS outage from our DC.

@osidosi

Our auto-payment wallet is out of funds we have just trasferred about 1.000$ again, it should be functional again withing 1h

@Sang nguyen
Not a single server is down here! all servers are fully operating!

It's really unbelievable that some users are saying we are death just because of small downtime or delayed reply! I didn't really expected this it's just a shame ....

Regards

Hello, No i'm not dead and we are still here of course!
To be honest with everyone about the delay, we are working to switch jetload completely to a better script with it it will receive more features / stability

including
- Multi subtitles support
- FTP Upload
- New Dashboard & New Design
- Download option
- And a lot of improvements.

@Stokz
Any bug during the past month has been already resolved, we can't fix bugs our whole life instead we are moving to a better platform which has 100% bug fixes

Of course the platform is our own platform and our own script.

The update should be released in few days there will be a huge update in the history of our host.

About the downtime, no one of our team was aware of it but it looks like it was just a short DNS outage from our DC.

@osidosi

Our auto-payment wallet is out of funds we have just trasferred about 1.000$ again, it should be functional again withing 1h

@Sang nguyen
Burada tek bir sunucu yok! all servers are fully operating!

Bazı kullanıcıların sadece küçük kesinti veya gecikmiş cevap nedeniyle ölüm olduğumuzu söylemesi gerçekten inanılmaz! I didn't really expected this it's just a shame ....

Regards
when will the payments made?

Back