JetLoad.net | Full-HD | HLS | API | Subtitles | Automatic BTC Payouts | 35$/10k

Evoload-Jason

Corporate Membership
jetlogo.png

The next generation of video and file hosting

At jetload, we believe in equity! Everyone deserves to watch a video with no buffering, which is why we are using advanced technologies adapting the quality depending on the user’s network speed.

Dear Wjunction users,
My name is Jason, i'm the official representative of Jetload, and I will be your Affiliate Manager

Short description about Jetload
We are a company behind Jetload with over 50 employees dedicated to support you in English,French,Spanish,German and Arabic, Jetload was created with NodeJS & AngularJS we are the first platform ever who used this language for such a project niche besides Youtube & Netflix

Features:

Technical:
- Unique script completely based on NodeJS & Angular JS
- We support HLS with multiple Qualities like 360p,480p,720p,1080p with auto quality switch supported
- To ensure maximum stability we use 3 different Databases
- We use Websockets to provide a real time experience
- Jetload is available in 6 different languages (EN,FR,DE,ES,IT,AR)

User Side :
- Z-o-o-m Support
- Subtitle Support
- API Support
- Torrent Support
- Upload your own Logo
- Unlimited Storage
- No Ready-made scripts

Options:
- you can decide to block AdBlock visitors or not

- Get short link or long link
- Allow users to upload subtitles or not

- Enable/Disable Video Encoding
- Allow MP4 videos to be played or not
- Enable/Disable MP4 videos Encoding

Rates:

rates.png

-All Rates are based on 10.000 Views
-Payout requests are made withing 24h
-Minimum payout is 10$
-Payout methods are: BTC,ETH,PM,Paypal,WMZ

Need to get paid using another option? just send a email to : finance@jetload.net or a PM to me

Email: int-support@jetload.net (we talk English,French,Spanish,German,Arabic)

Welcome to Jetload's Office !

8kadDwg.jpg

Hyt9Rkj.jpg

f8BERBW.jpg

Regards
Jason

Last edited:
1,827 comments
remote upload from clipwatching

0.12%188805started27 KB/s1100.5Sec136min
Hello, this is from clipwatching it self not from us, all our servers are 1Gbps full-duplex

Currently, the service is working very poorly.
@bSecurity why? What is happening?

JetLoad, so many complains about your service this last weeks... why you don't fix everything for all? Everytime I visit this threads there is always someone complaining about the service... how can we trust your platform and put all the effort uploading videos, if then everything doesn't go well? You say you fix it, more servers coming, etc... but nothing really changes....
@Stokz First, every seconds video buffering (srv 72, 77, 61, 75, 45, ...) panel buggy (load or not load file list), last three days upload extra slow... video convert, example: upload 25 videos, 1 video convert to hsl, other not convert...

Last week has been a terrible week for us due many attacks (one of the reasons why the Panel/Files not loading correctly) of course we do our best to mitigate theattacks, the visitor side is not affected at all only the dashboard and we are already working to implement DDos protection for the user side as well.

As for Encoding we are receiving a lot of uploads daily with over 80.000 videos per day we are working already hard to implement a limit system to limit the abusers after that the encoding should work pretty fast like always

The reason for the slow streaming speed is the migration of 1 Gbps servers to 10 Gbps servers and it's still ongoing see screenshot:

@Stokz , Our platform is quit big we are hosting already almost 3M Videos! and over 23k users of course we do whatever possible to fix our systems and be stable but sometimes it just requires a bit of time :)
But at the end everything will be resolved and stable :)

I'm sorry again for the problems you are facing with our service right now, we really working here as hard as possible to resolve this.

Jason

No idea why some videos are mp4s and others are HLS. mp4s play much more decently. HLS videos are an absolute joke. More buffering than a dial-up connection in the 90's. Never know which you're gonna get, so best to avoid all jetload videos since the majority are unplayable.

No idea why some videos are mp4s and others are HLS. mp4s play much more decently. HLS videos are an absolute joke. More buffering than a dial-up connection in the 90's. Never know which you're gonna get, so best to avoid all jetload videos since the majority are unplayable.

You surely know that you can select between HLS and MP4 in encoding settings...

Anyway thanks for the feedback...

I've never uploaded to your site, I'm just an end user - that is, when videos actually load. But yes, I could've guessed encoding was optional, since you serve up both. The question is, why is HSL even an option if they don't play? Uploaders still keep using it, and it's a bad look for you when these streams can't play more than 5 seconds at a time without stalling and buffering another 5 seconds. Get rid of the option already.

Srv 41,42 offline, upload speed srv 72,76 and 78 catastrophic, panel again unstable... refresh, refresh, work, refresh, work,work, refresh...

xJL03fn.jpg

Only three upload servers are available, 2 of which do not work (41, 42)....

Srv 41,42 offline, upload speed srv 72,76 and 78 catastrophic, panel again unstable... refresh, refresh, work, refresh, work,work, refresh...

xJL03fn.jpg

Only three upload servers are available, 2 of which do not work (41, 42)....

As I replied before we are receiving a lot of DDos Attacks lately on the My page directly and working already to mitigate it and working already to implement protection.

The my page should be fine now.

@bSecurity
I'm already aware of the slow speed, the reason is some servers are disabled due the migration to 10 Gbps servers,

We have re-activated them again, you should see a lot more servers in upload page now and the speed should be pretty fast now.

Thank you

Why is your api "check_remote" responding this?

Code:
Cannot set property 'rstatus' of null

Everything else seems to be fine, file is actually uploaded to jetload but I cant check status of remote upload with provided ID from initial remote.

Any news about this API remote upload bug?

Last edited:
Any news about this API remote upload bug?
Hi,
We are working on it already don't worry I will publish it here and tag your name so you will be notified :)

https://prntscr.com/sd8phb It has been like this for 15 minutes and every day I have to wait like that, lol, the other server is very fast and they connect immediately.

Please use a proxy/vpn, it looks like your current ISP has terrible peering to our NL Server

This service is currently down.

Upload dead, srv 41 and 42 offline, 71,78 and 76 slow...
hello the upload has a problem from zoom I have to upload the file up to 10 times to generate the link because in the end it gives an error

Upload issue has been resolved, there was a issue with our inactivity system, over 60 servers are free now the upload should work perfectly in about 15 min from now

Thank you

Back