Not open for further replies.
Stock
Rapidleech
NETHERLANDS - FRANCE - USA

netherlands-flag.png
france-flag-2.png
flag_of_united_states.png

**AVAILABLE**

I'm ok with this decision but if matkorn dissapear again and don't answer to the ticket support , i will be the first to make complain here .....

No problem at all, and he nows and i tell him if something happen he can ban and close my thread forever.

But that happened before will not happen again, i give my word

Last edited:
Hi Matkorn,

Seems the speed of uploading to Hotfile is really slow (less than 300kb/s), I tested with other RL, it is fine, so plz take a look at it and plz fix this, thx in advance.

Please continue any questions in the main thread.

Only when you have complaints, please use this thread. If too many posts in this thread are offtopic, then I'll close it.

@ruialessio

Magic done, please try again and let me know!

Problem is with Hotfile and network to Netherlands, i put a USA proxy of one of our USA dedicated servers and you will see the speed now ;)

when trying to upload to rapidgator got:

Using Default Login.
Login to rapidgator.net
Login Error: Cannot find 'user__' cookie.

Please fix it.

Using Default Login.
Login to rapidgator.net
Login Error: Cannot find 'user__' cookie.

very shitty host!!! when complained about problems they don't wanna fix it but accuse me i am lying!

Typical for their support. Don't even try to argue that there is a problem without any proof (screenshot for ex.), because they will threaten you with suspension for insulting their stuff and abuse of a ticket system.

Last edited:
i had screenshot and i asked them to check their logs for bandwidth i used that day. they said they only keep logs of recent downloads, while i only made less than 10 downloads that day i assume they could easily check traffic and everything else.

the thing is i downloaded 2 files from uploaded, one of them accidentally cancelled 1st time and completed 2nd time but they counted full size both times - the point of this is: they steal your bandwidth on limited hosts such as uploaded, freakshare, rapidgator, letitbit etc.

and also an advice: better stay away from spanish hosting sites, already had terrible experience with 2 of them

it's a good service, download and upload speeds are sooo good !

the only problem is the slow response in support ! till now i have not received my login details !

unable to use their service for >2 days, submit a support ticket but only get from them a irrelevant then no more help. till now problem still not solve and totally unable to use their service.
what can be done if they still don't bother about you, i just subscibe to them less than 10 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back