Status
Not open for further replies.
hostingflame you are a BIG SCAM. you sell a rapidleech for a month and close it before the end of month. the premium accounts dont work and you disable the support ticket, also was impossible contact you .
you can give us 100 days of aditional service, but if the service dont work, we are in the same.

@luis_y

The service is working at this moment, you can check lot of other companies and try to find something similar like what we offer, what you thing you will find? NOTHING.

We offer lot of good utilities, and a easy good looking system, i so scam that im posting news on a scam thread :P

Man...

Have a nice day

It's not a support thread , make your job and answer to all the tickets and maybe come back in few month in wjunction. And please sniffdog closed this thread.

In an attempt to have his thread reopened, I required Matkorn to compensate affected clients in either days or refund.

Please let me know the progress of that.

@luis_y

The service is working at this moment, you can check lot of other companies and try to find something similar like what we offer, what you thing you will find? NOTHING.

We offer lot of good utilities, and a easy good looking system, i so scam that im posting news on a scam thread :P

Man...

Have a nice day

you think the center of the world? of course I found another service and much better than yours.
If I pay for a service for a month, why you cancel it early? no reply to my tickets, and disappear, making me lost time, money and days of work.
if you sell me a service for a time, and dont fulfill, you are cheating me, like thousand of users of your
service.

as i said: you can add 100 or 1000 days of free service, but if the service don't work (rapidleech - premium accounts-hosting). ARE give me NOTHING, and you continue laughing of me...
is not this a SCAM?

add days toà all eu9 server why not

added

ticket sent!

You welcome

@ruialessio

One new for a problem you tell us weeks ago about Hotfile.

Now its fixed!

The files of Hotfile with special characters now can be downloaded with the new update we will launch soon

02/03/2012 - Released version 5.7.8
- Added Filefactory Premium Download plugin
- Fixed Filejungle Premium Download plugin
- Fixed Uploading Premium Download plugin
- Added Freakshare to Download Account Editor
- Fixed Crocko Premium Download plugin
- Fixed Filepost premium download plugin

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back