Status
Not open for further replies.
I know why you want absolutely to have the last word , it"s just because when we write "hostingflame" in google , this thread is on the second position and your old official thread is in the third position.... Bad advertising for you.... It's internet business, when you provide bad service during 2 weeks , you have complain. Even if today your service is better we can't forget easily the last two weeks.

But...
What you promised us like:

1, Will open ticket system in that saturday.
2, No suspended when EU9 reach the due date.
3, Will give us free days cuz of the down time of ur server on EU9.
4, Will reply to ur tickets within 24 hours.
5, Will fix premium download plugins.

Results are:
1, You actually opened it when the Mod closed ur thread twice.
2, Only one client said you gave him 10 free days but others like me, got nothing at all and one of the client's RL got been suspended immediately when it reached the due date.
3, Not for me at least.
4, I still have 2 tickets got no answers since 25/02/2012 and now is 1st Mar.
5, You knwo what you did by now.

hi matkorn

what happen to you...suddenly u vanish for 10 days and then come here and reply

why u continue like this...actually i didn't understand ur problem

why no updates in RL....

netload ,extabit not working....rapidshare not working for 10 days today only its working

u should come here in WJ and reply atleast once 3 days or atleast reply to our tickets which make us happy and believe hostingflame still exists

all of sudden u vanish...no reply to support tickets... we thought that its the end of hostingflame...u come here and reply

in this regard u lost some customers and also ur credibility

hope u understand

@coolguy558

I know i know....

Was out of our hands, we have more than 1500 clients in RL, Hosting and other services we offer, when all host goes down and problems starts, all convert in a disaster, but im here trying like allways to go forward.

Extabit its working, the upload its not because its disabled on the web of extabit you can check it.

Netload make me sped like 150 USD in premiums and they keep baning us, IM still trying to go forward with that premium because i know lot of clients used it, so will be running in BETA and HOPE working forver in some minutes.

Yes rapidshare was fixed today.

@matkorn

The first thing need to do is reply to all tickets in support system instead TALKING with mods or clients here, what you did, what ur clients felt, what you made, fixed, updated, what ur clients will say, will appreciate, it is so simple why you don't understand?

Like what I said above, if tomorrow my RL reached the due date and if it is suspended and I report here, what others will think?

It is a business, let ur clients believe in you and ur service.

@ruialessio

EU9 will not be suspended until i announce the change of all due dates

01/03/2012 - Released version 5.7.6
- Fixed Mediafire download plugin
- Fixed Rapidshare download plugin and upload plugin in some servers
- Fixed again Netload Download plugin
- Added Filemac Upload plugin
- Added Rapidgator Upload Plugin
- Added Hulkshare Upload Plugin
- Fixed Megashares Upload Plugin

Last edited:
i want my 20 days extra matkorn.
And also you haven't been saying clearly why are you gone 10 days and come suddenly saying all will be fixed today..
But why don't you understand that our days were wasted.
Why don't you add extra days..
Give me my 20 days extra or else i am moving as my due date is 8th march.
You were best before disaster but after that others Rl managed to get ur cliets due to your lack of interest.

@vpnn106

Im alredy giving to all afected clients 10 days, all was affected, understand we still have all our dedicated servers and we still paying lot of money for mantain them when lot of clients stop the upload bussines after that disaster

Ok netload its working, rapidshare too, Uploadstation too, Filejungle fixed too, uploading fix starting now.

Mediafire download working perfect

Last edited:
You Are Too Confusing matkorn.
You haven't Answered Any Of My Questions.
Ok Now, Answer Questions Serially
1) Will You Provide Me 20 Days Extra Or Not?
2) Why You Come Here In A Gap of 5 Days
3) Why Some Have Got Extra Days And Many Not?
4) Will You Be Replying To Tickets That Are Pending Or You Will Bin Them?

Answer Them Each.

@coolguy558

Impossible mate,the upload its disabled to extabit from their sit, you can check as your own

You Are Too Confusing matkorn.
You haven't Answered Any Of My Questions.
Ok Now, Answer Questions Serially
1) Will You Provide Me 20 Days Extra Or Not?
2) Why You Come Here In A Gap of 5 Days
3) Why Some Have Got Extra Days And Many Not?
4) Will You Be Replying To Tickets That Are Pending Or You Will Bin Them?

Answer Them Each.

1) We have alredy provide 10 days.
2) Because im the only one that have access to the wjunction account but now not anymore.
3) All have the extra days
4) We will reply all the tickets

One more new:

Filepost Download will now work with our premium and if traffic is out you cand add your premium, and then you can delete and use again our premium.

Update will be launched soon

Last edited:
You Haven't Provided Any Extra Days To me.

captureiyg.jpg

This Is Proof.

My RL Due Date has Not Been Extended.
Its Same As Previous.
And BTW I Am On EU5.

@vpnn106

I will stay, even in this scam post if the mods didnt open the thread, because my intention in this threads its not for selling they are for informing and keep people of this forum with the news of our service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back