Status
Not open for further replies.
I received payment on 9/26 and haven't had an issue. Maybe your images just aren't getting any views?
PpEv3x2.png

I was told to change to paypal from payza but i still haven't got my payment yet. I guess its time to move on.

Hmmm they musta had some sort of issue with Payza then?

Whats wrong with PayPal? I mean I doubt anyone ever gets more than $50 a week from Image Host affiliations... So I don't think you'd need a confirmed PayPal account to receive that amount of money, would you?

[FONT=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]Last Payout:[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]$50.04 on Wed October 2nd, 2013[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]That was from about three weeks of not being paid but i do have a confirmed paypal account so i'm not sure why the money hasn't shown up in my paypal yet. I was told that imgchili was having problems with payza.[/FONT]

For the last 2 weeks the "Next Payout" information change automatically but I didn't receive any payment, it seems they can't work with Payza anymore. Paypal is no longer an option according to the previous comment, I'll have to try with Webmoney.

Is someone having the same problem?

hi
i have this on my account $x.xx on Tue October 22nd, 2013

But i dont see you paid me on my PP account ...What happened?

Last Payout:
$x.xx on Tue October 22nd, 2013 but no money in Paypal
:facepalm:

Even your shows last paid but they haven't paid me since last 3 weeks despite the balance being adequate. I have written to them but no reply. It happened to me last month but they promptly paid after I wrote to them. But this time no reply at all and no payment also. They are being suspicious now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back