Shared HiloHost.com - cPanel Hosting 2$ (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have regained access and I am looking at the machine, all of the files have been deleted.

My friend who is a server administrator who has been administering servers longer than me is looking into it, he is going to try and restore all the files and then we will know the root cause of the issue and take further action from there, I will update you within a few hours.

All useful backup is Lost now and some Might not were able to save Backups cause they had trust on Hilohost and IF not having backup going on With Hilo is the case then again as you mentioned Users Have to comply with the DMCA requests in Near Future, there are now Many people moving now.....

Thanks for making the best of you, but I have a question about what this means, hilohost cease to exist? or if you transfer it to another server or data center or whatever it is, what will happen with the current sites? in my case I hired three months of normal plan a few days ago the (23 may 2012) just before the failures began, but I understand it's not your fault, in fact did not lose files because there were only created a database but had not even started with my site, what bothers me is that I do now because my website will warezlinking type, and if it does not allow anymore this content on the server which option do I have? I have 3 months of host hired, thinking it would be to hire offshore and I have not used yet, I still be able to make my website in your hosting or I have to move to another host?
I do not want to miss 3 months of hosting or money: P, but if my site will be allowed in the new server I have no problem waiting as long as needed until all problems are fixed.
That in the event that my site is not a problem for your new host, but if it is? will obtain a refund of what I pay for hosting without use (3 months) and I can no longer use due to the type of site that I want to do.

I hope not bothering you with these questions, thanks for your time.
thank you very much :)

Damn, I should have had taken a backup yesterday. :/
My last backup is weeks old. I hope data is recovered.
Fingers Crossed ;-(

Thanks for making the best of you, but I have a question about what this means, hilohost cease to exist? or if you transfer it to another server or data center or whatever it is, what will happen with the current sites? in my case I hired three months of normal plan a few days ago the (23 may 2012) just before the failures began, but I understand it's not your fault, in fact did not lose files because there were only created a database but had not even started with my site, what bothers me is that I do now because my website will warezlinking type, and if it does not allow anymore this content on the server which option do I have? I have 3 months of host hired, thinking it would be to hire offshore and I have not used yet, I still be able to make my website in your hosting or I have to move to another host?

I did not say I will not allow warez-linking content. I stated that my company isn't just revolving around warez related websites. I would be happy if you stayed with my company, but if you chose to I could provide you will a full refund.

All files have been lost, I still have some backups stored on my local machine. The only backups I have though are the backups of people from the server node "High" which was the server with ns3.hilohost.com and ns4.hilohost.com as its name servers.

I will have to set the server up again today, it shall take some time because I'm going to be installing many things to try and make the server not only as fast as possible but also as secure as possible.

I am deciding to increase the free 7 days to 14 days.

make it 14days man :D ... i did not even start the site. was working on design & your server got booom... anyways,

now i am waiting for your official email.

I did not say I will not allow warez-linking content. I stated that my company isn't just revolving around warez related websites. I would be happy if you stayed with my company, but if you chose to I could provide you will a full refund.

All files have been lost, I still have some backups stored on my local machine. The only backups I have though are the backups of people from the server node "High" which was the server with ns3.hilohost.com and ns4.hilohost.com as its name servers.

I will have to set the server up again today, it shall take some time because I'm going to be installing many things to try and make the server not only as fast as possible but also as secure as possible.

I am deciding to increase the free 7 days to 14 days.

No man, I prefer to stay in hilohost :), I can wait until all problems are fixed, plus I still I can not finish making my wordpress themplate, I'm still working on it :P , my website will be of warezlinking type, (movies, anime, series, things like that) but only for people from Latin America (not to USA or Europe, spanish blog :D) so I think there will be no problems with DMCA, or something like that, since the content will be, only linkshring and nothing else.
Thanks for the quick response.

I'm still waiting on Ecatel to reinstall the operating system on the server, I sent them the request at 7am GMT, will have to wait until someone is available to do the task.

The down-times are become huge now. Minimum, there are 2 downtimes in a month.

I'm sorry about the 2 huge downtimes that you have been put through, I couldn't imagine how it feels.

make it 14days man :D ... i did not even start the site. was working on design & your server got booom... anyways,

now i am waiting for your official email.

Sorry, I meant that I will give 14 days, not that I am deciding, I haven't slept in over 21 hours. Been very busy and trying to do things quite fast so I made a few typos.

I will have to follow the data centers rules, if they require DMCA compliance then no, if they ignore DMCA notices, then I will ignore them also.

May I ask why you are concerned about DMCA notices? All they ever usually are, are requests for people to remove a singular post/thread.

Once the server has been reinstalled it will take me around 4 hours maximum to set up the server, install the necessary software, import the backup of HiloHost and to have everything operational.

I'm just waiting on a reply from Ecatel at the moment, they are already processing my request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back