Shared HiloHost.com - cPanel Hosting 2$ (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for letting me know, I am looking into it, please be patient, any other notices about it being down will be ignored.

SSH isn't loading for me, again. I am assuming this is another data center issue, I will consider moving to a different data center if this issue happens a third time, the only problem is, the data center will more than likely be DMCA-compliant which means all of the people on the node will have to remove copyright infringing material, which somewhat defeats the point of offshore hosting.

I have contacted them alerting of this happening, I will have to wait on a response from them.

Remember that I am powerless until a member of staff at the data center is available, please don't ask me to hurry up or anything of the sort because I will be doing my best and I will be speaking to the staff at the data center as soon as they reply to me.

Update: They have already replied and they have told me that they are sending a technician to the server to check it, quite pleased with the response time, especially because it's 4am in Netherlands right now.

Update:

Received an automatic E-Mail from the server informing me that the repositories are corrupt and needs to be fixed, it said that the fix will be automatic, yet the server is still unresponsive, also still waiting on the server techs diagnostic.

Update 2:

Still no reply, still waiting for a technician to diagnose the issue, please remain patient as I am.

Update 3:

I finally managed to get into the server via cPanel/WHM and suspend the account that I think caused the server from crashing, I am currently letting a close friend of my check the server to see if he can find any types of faults, as his Linux knowledge is greater than mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back