Shared HiloHost.com - cPanel Hosting 2$ (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
server still down

I bought three months of hosting in May, and if I add the offline days, these days there are already almost four weeks offline, then 3 months I buy, I only used 2 months, because, more than a month the server has been offline (for lots of reasons not the case are in order), my question is, we all at least the same amount of extra days compenzacion, for the days lost or have to screw us all, and resign ourselves to losing over one month of hosting? Because I think, to lose one or two days is comprencible and tolerable, and being generous to a week is understandable, but more than a month and is screw us all. And more importantly these problems will be solved or what? we have to lose more and more days with websites offline. I understand that you lose money, and we also, but a month offline for a website that just begun is a catastrophe, mmm do not know what to think or do, greetings, luck and hope you can help us all.

The price is more and more expensive, but the service is getting worse and worse.
To be honest, Hilohost is quite good at the beginning.
But now its bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back