Shared HiloHost.com - cPanel Hosting 2$ (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am afraid I am unsure on where to find that in your account, but I can manually change your account to be paid quarterly, i.e; every 3 months.

i have a warez blog with 800-1200 unique visitors per day
will your hosting handle it? and which plan.. i need max of 100-150gb of bandwith and 10gb storage max

Im very glad with this hosting.

+ fast respond
+ smooth server
+ friendly support

and in a week im already buy 3 package hosting.

Top Hosting and Very Recommended :D

My site is not working!! :(

the whole thing is down :( I hope it will be handled soon

hosting is down :(

never had this kinda situation. hope ll fix soon.

My hosting is down too. :/

My site is down. :-(
Hope it will be fix asap.

Same here my site is down. -_'

Down :( Fix asap SP

why host is down plz fix it asap

Last edited by a moderator:
if i buy starter plan which is 5 GB storage, that means i can store 5 GB a month and should be increase 5 gb each month. or iam only have 5 gb storage?

Yes, it's down atm.

I'm support staff, just bare with it, and SP32 will sort it asap.

SP32 will be handling the situation, pain in the arse for everyone when things go down
but sometimes it happens.

Isn't it just, But it's all fun in the end. :P
if i buy starter plan which is 5 GB storage, that means i can store 5 GB a month and should be increase 5 gb each month. or iam only have 5 gb storage?

Nope, it's 5GB throughout, it doesnt expand every month.

Yes, it's down atm.

I'm support staff, just bare with it, and SP32 will sort it asap.

Also, i don't have server access so don't ask me to take alook or atemp to fix it.

I am sorry about this downtime guys.

I believe someone got their account hacked on the server and the hacker tried to run dangerous scripts on the server, the server then stopped working.

I have suspended the account that I believe to have been compromised.

Please realise that I always check HiloHost for a number of reasons, so if the hosting goes down it isn't any use messaging me as I will already be trying to fix it or I will not be at my computer.

Hi,

I can't login in my client area...

I've request new password, but, in my e-mail hilohost are no sent anything about new password,

Help me, i need revenue host account (i have to before 14 feb) and i can't login.. what i have to do..??

Hi, the E-Mail server is currently down that is why, I am waiting on a response from the Data center as I do not have access to the server anymore. I sent them an E-Mail over 24 hours ago, still waiting on a reply. Sorry.

What is your website called that's hosted @ HiloHost, please PM me here and I shall check everything out for you.

There isn't a set limit on how many visits you can have, it's about how many unique visitors are connected at one current time, which causes the CPU load to rise.

I have renewed:

25% off all plans except for resller - that25deal

For a few more sign ups only.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back