Shared HiloHost.com - cPanel Hosting 2$ (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry funny5293 but people were cookie stuffing on WJunction so I had to remove it.

fewcent Please open a support ticket as it is easier to deal with there as I will have access to your user name/account.

what is happening here today is my 7 day gone and still my site not working properly in my ip.....and not only in my ip i have 2 different ip in my home...and i done all things like flush dns...but still site is not working sometime if it start not working then its get not working forever till i use google dns...

so i want to ask what is this problem...
i didnt got this problem any where.....
my service started on 11/02/2012 and i want refunds...

because i dont thing what is this problem if any my visitor will get this problem and they dont know to use google dns then they cant view my site :(

so i cant stay with your hosting :facepalm:

and this i am not telling u only my problem i have a site which have many visitor and i asked him by sending email some one told that its working properly and some one told its looks like down.....:facepalm:\\

so pls if u can give refund then it will better for me....

thanks....

I'm pretty sure it will be fine, but in the unlikely situation that it uses too much CPU I shall be more than happy to give you a full refund and provide you with your full site backup.

Why HiloHost sent me so many emails about "Invoice Payment Reminder"? Today I've got 9 of them so far :(

Sorry about this buddy, I am trying to get it sorted, something has went wrong when I transferred WHMCS to a different server, I believe it is only happening to around 20 clients which of course is still quite a lot, please bare with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back