Shared HiloHost.com - cPanel Hosting 2$ (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry but it's still offline, I have been waiting nearly 3 days and I still haven't received a reply from the data center yet, sorry. There isn't anything I can do but wait I am afraid.

EDIT: Just to let everyone know the E-Mails should be working again now.

EDIT2: GeeZus is now a full administrator and can do everything I can do as well so there should be even less chance of problematic occurrences.

My account suspended? Why?
SP.. :*(

Edit-
Got a mail saying overdue.
But I had paid for 6months.. If I remember well then it should be good till June 2012. Kindly check and fix asap :)

Last edited:
I am unsure on why accounts have been suspended, everyone who has paid for their service but websites are unavailable please create a support ticket.

Remember there are two admins @ HiloHost, but if you message me here you will be decreasing your chances of your problem being fixed by 50%.

Also everything is a lot easier to manage when you create support tickets.

Finished upgrading, transferring and restoring all accounts. I can't say a time because nothing tells me any times, each account is unique and takes a different amount of time to be restored depending on how many addon domains it has, how many files it has and how many databases it has and how big those databases are.

Update: One of the nodes is now completely upgraded and functional, all accounts should be working again, I need you to create a support ticket if you are experiencing any problems. I shall be upgrading the other node soon once I get a bit more spare time but for now I am absolutely exhausted.

Update 2: I have contacted WHM technical staff and they have told me that they believe it is the firewall that is preventing website from loading as it is preventing a service to do with the name servers starting up. As soon as Ecatel/My datacenter reply to me and enable SSH again I shall login to the server and disable the firewall and will decide what to do from there, if it is working obviously I will reconfigure the firewall, if it still isn't working I may have to resort to reinstalling the operating system.

I have heard you are transferring Sites to another server. But I have got a mail my account is suspended for non payment of monthly fees. But I have no due invoices ! Whats wrong !

my site still down . any news ? do i need to change something after the upgrade ?!
also no mails recieved !

regards ,
dekstr

Please read this part:

Update 2: I have contacted WHM technical staff and they have told me that they believe it is the firewall that is preventing website from loading as it is preventing a service to do with the name servers starting up. As soon as Ecatel/My datacenter reply to me and enable SSH again I shall login to the server and disable the firewall and will decide what to do from there, if it is working obviously I will reconfigure the firewall, if it still isn't working I may have to resort to reinstalling the operating system.

All websites are working correctly from my computer. Please let me know if any of you are experiencing any problems. If you made a support ticket in the last 48 hours that still hasn't been dealt with please feel free to create a new one or update your existing one so it is easier to mange as there are quite a vast amount of tickets that were created.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back