GoUnlimited.to Discussion & Alternatives

crazyupper

The problem that streamtape has is advertising and ESET.

I think they would have to change that advertisement and ask ESET for a review.

Otherwise it is silly to upload to streamtape.
I think it's resolved. Just installed ESET and it's not blocked.
Also haven't noticed view drop because of that.

Kabyko

Yeah, I know. I've found a server with my expectations.

I have a good money to start. I have no competitors in my niche so sharks won't eat me.
I'm also very tired of annoying ads method and very bad user experience. 5 popup's to watch a video. Really? Naah, that's not for me and my users. We need to grow our business. Depending of others never has been a point in my life.
can you share the info about wich servers you're hiring please? I'm looking for options

Oldky

I am currently using doodstream as a fast streaming host. To me, they are the best and most stable for now. Below you can see my current earnings and most of all I like their payment system "immediately" a few minutes after the request sent for payment I get an email from Paypal that I received the money I call it a profession and RESPECT.

I suggest to everyone who is in this business to try them out because guys really know what they are doing.

aksgame11

facing problem with streamtape its embed code is breaking the site and coming its transferring users to its own embed page
they need to fix this shit
well sent a pm about this and looks like they are no intend to fix this problem

vivanime

I'm testing it but the only thing that bothers me is opening 2 pops without the visitor clicking on the player. I see if it is possible to resolve this.
same thing with doodstream and this piss me out already contacted them to remove those ads but nothing

vivanime

and what about there is pop up ? without touching the player
I am currently using doodstream as a fast streaming host. To me, they are the best and most stable for now. Below you can see my current earnings and most of all I like their payment system "immediately" a few minutes after the request sent for payment I get an email from Paypal that I received the money I call it a profession and RESPECT.

I suggest to everyone who is in this business to try them out because guys really know what they are doing.

Stokz

The problem that streamtape has is advertising and ESET.

I think they would have to change that advertisement and ask ESET for a review.

Otherwise it is silly to upload to streamtape.
@Streamtape can you check this please.
Post automatically merged:

@NinjaStream are the same as easyload (the one that suddendly disappeared and scammed all users in the past!)

Last edited:

InfoBot

Informational Bot
The owner and employees of Go Unlimited are summoned to The Court.

A thread has been created for the case.

This case will be reviewed by Veteran's and The Board.

Members (including businesses) of the forum may present evidence against Go Unlimited in the GoUnlimited Case.

sniffdog

I have also thought about buying my own player and a server, you put your own advertising at will but the problem is that offshore service is recommended, we must take into account the bandwidth is not as simple as it seems.
And realise that not all servers allow streaming.
Post automatically merged:

The best paying video host is clipwatching, why no body say this host ?
Too many ads.

Last edited:
Top Bottom