GoUnlimited.to Discussion & Alternatives

JR

If you would like to suggest alternatives to users (NO REFERRAL LINKS) then by all means do so using this thread OR if you wish to discuss gounlimited.to use this thread.

You cannot post in this thread if you are a competitor or a newly registered user (likely a competitor using a proxy/RDP etc).

You CANNOT promote your own websites.

Here's some questions which I am sure most of you would like to know!
Is GoUnlimited.to shutting down?
What is happening to GoUnlimited.to?
GoUnlimited featured on TorrentFreak & tarnkappe, what next? Other articles here.
What is happening to my affiliate account on GoUnlimited.to?
Will I receive a refund for my premium membership on GoUnlimited.to?
Will I receive my last payment from GoUnlimited if they are shutting down?

Stay on topic & do not post referral links.

171 comments
I'm not going to ever go with Doodstream or Onlystream just because I have now just gotten a 2nd email by "Mike" inviting me to try this host... and at the bottom of the email it says "You receive this mail because you have registered with Onlystream.tv or DoodStream.com".

The thing is that I know that I have never registered with either of these services, so that line is a blatant lie. They have bought/made some deal for my email address as part of a "lead list" from someone and now are trying to convince me that they are worth a try. NO! Not going happen as you can't lie to me and then expect me to trust you.

I'm not going to ever go with Doodstream or Onlystream just because I have now just gotten a 2nd email by "Mike" inviting me to try this host... and at the bottom of the email it says "You receive this mail because you have registered with Onlystream.tv or DoodStream.com".

The thing is that I know that I have never registered with either of these services, so that line is a blatant lie. They have bought/made some deal for my email address as part of a "lead list" from someone and now are trying to convince me that they are worth a try. NO! Not going happen as you can't lie to me and then expect me to trust you.
when I tried onlystream last year the rate is really bad and payment is delayed. Maybe same thing with doodstream. The best alternative now when it comes to a good rate is aparat then clipwatching, next is streamtape.

I use Clipwatching and here is what I don't get... Katfile from Clipwatching had either this same thief or one similar do to the rootkit bomb that has taken Go Unlimited right out. What did Clipwatching do differently that they could survive but Go Unlimited could not??

I use Clipwatching and here is what I don't get... Katfile from Clipwatching had either this same thief or one similar do to the rootkit bomb that has taken Go Unlimited right out. What did Clipwatching do differently that they could survive but Go Unlimited could not??
It depends on the skills of their IT staff. Just basing on how many times gounlimited fail us this year means their IT lack capability.

Doodstream or Onlystream has Premium Bandwith feature which give my viewers watch video without any ads...hope it stays long..

Is there any sites have similiar feature? Please give me so i can try. Thanks you guys.

I've tried ninjastream and it looks good. 0 percent earnings has only one popup and 1 notification. Encoding is very fast (not too many users yet I guess).
Post automatically merged:

Doodstream is the old onlystream? They just sent me a promo mail, I dont know why they had my mail address
Did you have a gounlimited account?

I've tried ninjastream and it looks good. 0 percent earnings has only one popup and 1 notification. Encoding is very fast (not too many users yet I guess).
Post automatically merged:

Did you have a gounlimited account?
somehow Doodstream got my email used only on my gounlimited account...

streamtape seems good, but there is too much ads and more than they say : 4 popups instead of 1 in minimal ads option, i limited this test on 30min, i think there is more.
I'm not the only one who noticed that.
So it's like a 30%/70% option ads but they get all the money.
For more details

upstream.to there is only one popups, for those who want a clean host without infinite popups upstream is the best.

do they allow adult content?

Gounlimited was never truly DMCA ignored and I'm glad that this egoistic liar Bader got what he deserves. I got thousands of views last year with them but some of my videos kept getting removed. When I asked him he lied to me and said that it was removed because of hotlinking... Other hostings where the same videos got removed told me the truth - removed because of serious DMCA. When someone dared to disagree with Bader he started being rude and using insults.
@haunderv you are Baders top asslicker, I always laughed reading your posts defending the king sir Bader. I hope now you will wake up!

Hello,

its very said to hear this sisnce on https://services.gounlimited .to
this one also got down by mr bader and we are not getting any reply from there all customers with vps,rdp and dedicated servers hosted there (services provided by us) kindly request all to register direct with us so that we can transfer their billing to us to avoid any suspension of their servers

kindly contact us with their server ip so that we can transfer the billing , no need to do anything on their servers or any services side .

Thank you
Hostspicy

Gounlimited was never truly DMCA ignored and I'm glad that this egoistic liar Bader got what he deserves. I got thousands of views last year with them but some of my videos kept getting removed. When I asked him he lied to me and said that it was removed because of hotlinking... Other hostings where the same videos got removed told me the truth - removed because of serious DMCA. When someone dared to disagree with Bader he started being rude and using insults.
@haunderv you are Baders top asslicker, I always laughed reading your posts defending the king sir Bader. I hope now you will wake up!
+1

And the user that was unfortunate. a barder ass lick.
I already said that the bonuses would not even end up paying them.

Surely it happened as I expected, they re-plated the servers like the other time. And now a "hack" has been invented

Back