GoUnlimited.to Discussion & Alternatives

JR

If you would like to suggest alternatives to users (NO REFERRAL LINKS) then by all means do so using this thread OR if you wish to discuss gounlimited.to use this thread.

You cannot post in this thread if you are a competitor or a newly registered user (likely a competitor using a proxy/RDP etc).

You CANNOT promote your own websites.

Here's some questions which I am sure most of you would like to know!
Is GoUnlimited.to shutting down?
What is happening to GoUnlimited.to?
GoUnlimited featured on TorrentFreak & tarnkappe, what next? Other articles here.
What is happening to my affiliate account on GoUnlimited.to?
Will I receive a refund for my premium membership on GoUnlimited.to?
Will I receive my last payment from GoUnlimited if they are shutting down?

Stay on topic & do not post referral links.

171 comments
I just test with netu.tv, the player is so annoyed when you click on playing the video when embed but the feature to add subtitle without load the video page is so good. And there is not much ads before watching videos. But the counting system is not Realtime.

But sometime they show the popup player and playing video there, What kind of this ads? Cannot play on our domain.

Last edited:
aparat.cam
This host looks like a host I used to test before. I think they are the same owner. I don't remember the one before The UI is not friendly at all. They have premium policy but they say Unlimited for freemium and click to get more. It's useless here.

You cannot add subtitle before uploading, just add and need to go to edit video to add subtitle. The speed for upload video is ok. but need to wait in order to processing the video conversion.

But I think i like netu.tv because of subtitle add directly on the dashboard feature.
I will test with other host, too. hope find better host to trust.

7f111b26dd.png

anybody have idea there embed code is giving this message
so anyone faced the same kind of error or any solutions of it

streamtape seems good, but there is too much ads and more than they say : 4 popups instead of 1 in minimal ads option, i limited this test on 30min, i think there is more.
I'm not the only one who noticed that.
So it's like a 30%/70% option ads but they get all the money.
For more details

upstream.to there is only one popups, for those who want a clean host without infinite popups upstream is the best.

Last edited:
Back