Error:​

Auth failed: 535 5.7.8 Username and Password not accepted. Learn more at
at Modules/Session.pm line 697.

showing this error @

JohnyBoy

Post automatically merged:

smells burnt

Enat

My new uploaded video today is working fine. now it has been deleted.and now GO cannot access:slight_frown:
Error:
Can't connect to Mysql server.

feleki

any official statement? why they are hiding.
Come in his side.. What to tell you? That you have to re-upload all your videos and everything would be fine?
He is ashamed for this and he disappeared.. Personally, in his place I think I would be the same..
Maybe I am wrong, but I think that his psychological situation, is very-very bad,..
Post automatically merged:

On the other side, maybe we "pay" this price, because of his stupidy to attack a Competitor (Doodstram I guess)...
Doodstream send me email for changing password because of Gounlimited security problems. Did you received too? If yes STOP working with him. He destroyed everything of our works.

Last edited:

Enat

I still can't understand why some users can login in and not the other ones
Immediately after receiving notification from Bader on the forum I made a change of password immediately.
maybe the database at that time was secure so I can still login to the account

A4Y

I dont know if he is running or having to much trouble right now but better not wait to long....you cant payout fresh uploaded files got deleted instant and Bader isnt answering to anyone. I will look for a alternate hoster now....

feleki

I wonder about some users that complain about uploads?

As for passwords the only way is choose the option "forgotten password"

As for hacker he is very very good.. ASSHOLE but very clever... He did it with doodstream too...

MrExsid

In some previous issues there will be an official statement from GO. But this latest case, he didn't make any statements in this thread.

I hope there will be an official statement soon so users can calm down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom