Not open for further replies.
i create account a few moment ago. why upload speed slow man

Capture.png

Payment Requested 2015-06-20
Hope you Be Fast Please As Usual
in past you was pay me in about 2 days
Hope you Back to this again
Regards

Dear mahmoud, As we said many times, we pay within 5 business days from request date, So there is no need to request us to pay before this period.

When there was a delay, we announced that, Now there is no delay, so you should wait, and you will get your money within announced period.

Best regards,

its okay dear,
iam only Request Money from Gboxes when i need it
so i‘d love to receive it Quickly :) There is no problem In Waiting :)
But in Anyway I Trust Gboxes As this is not the First time To Request Payment
Regards

Payment Requested 2015-06-20
Hope you Be Fast Please As Usual
in past you was pay me in about 2 days
Hope you Back to this again
Regards

Dear mahmoud, As we said many times, we pay within 5 business days from request date, So there is no need to request us to pay before this period.

When there was a delay, we announced that, Now there is no delay, so you should wait, and you will get your money within announced period.

Best regards,

Whats his fault if he has generated 25$ from PPD? Why dont you scrape PPD plans instead of denying him payment?

It's always like that with GreenBoxes, they never paid me the amount on my stats as they remove what they "untraced downloads", if they are untraced how the amount appeared on my account ?

Germany im Tier C? Most filehosts put germany in the highest tier as it brings high-quality traffic. Could You consider to put germany at least in tier B?

Germany im Tier C? Most filehosts put germany in the highest tier as it brings high-quality traffic. Could You consider to put germany at least in tier B?

It was in tire B, but we found that it is not worth, we spend on it more than we get from, so it moved.

you can know for what reason were gone from my account over 10 usd

let's see if I clear by now is that I entered an gone over 10 usd and see that I am premium for a month who is to throw balls premium and that detracted me that my account balance

Last edited:
you can know for what reason were gone from my account over 10 usd

let's see if I clear by now is that I entered an gone over 10 usd and see that I am premium for a month who is to throw balls premium and that detracted me that my account balance

Sending an email to "info@gboxes.com" with details about your problem will be appreciated.

I can't check without knowing your username.

Edit: replied to your email.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back