GBoxes.com| High ( PPD, PPS And mixed Rates ) + 100$ Bonus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scam host, rejected my payment ($105.21) because they can't see my download referrers (whatever that may be, just some lame excuse?). That's your system's own fault and problem... not mine?

Scam host, rejected my payment ($105.21) because they can't see my download referrers (whatever that may be, just some lame excuse?). That's your system's own fault and problem... not mine?

Thank you, but we can't pay for cheaters, many uploaders here working with us for more than a year, all legal earning we pay, but illegal, of course not.

Good luck.

Wow really? banned me on gboxes immediately? If you checked my account it was created almost 1 year ago. Somewhere in August last year if i'm not mistaken. The $105.21 was generated over 1 year of time, didnt have a payment requested before this one. What kind of cheat takes 1 year to generate $105.21? If it was generated in a few days/weeks I would be suspicious too.

Wow really? banned me on gboxes immediately? If you checked my account it was created almost 1 year ago. Somewhere in August last year if i'm not mistaken. The $105.21 was generated over 1 year of time, didnt have a payment requested before this one. What kind of cheat takes 1 year to generate $105.21? If it was generated in a few days/weeks I would be suspicious too.

In our messages, we told you that our rules say we review all downloads before paying, to insure they are legal or not.
All your downloads have no referrers, what should we do? pay for nothing?

Do you know that all your files have been generated only about $35 from $105.21 you request? where are the reset?
Do you want us to pay for nothing? if you consider us scammer, there are many uploaders consider us trusted host.
Do you think we are working for more than a year to scam?

We pay for all, believe it or not.

You just said it yourself. I worked with your site for a year, why would I scam? Can you unban my account now? I want to check my statistics over the last year. I was banned from your site 1 month ago because I was inactive for a couple of months. Can it be that the $35 was earned after I became active again? and the other $70 was from before I got banned for inactivity?

payment

me too, :'(

@Mod and Admin, please looking at this thread.

Last edited:

You've 2 rejected payment and you know the reason, you know our rules, and you told us you are trying to meet them.

now we became scam? Thank you.

So... are you just going to ignore me trying to solve this problem? In what time period was the $35 earned?

No we don't, your last 2 payment the problem was still exists, now your account seems to be OK, so your next payment will be paid normally.

You've 2 rejected payment and you know the reason, you know our rules, and you told us you are trying to meet them.

I'm not saying you scam. I just say I'm in a situation that there is no referer and not get my payment. you understand that? I saw my account getting normal now.so I hope I will be paid next time,Ok

I'm not saying you scam. I just say I'm in a situation that there is no referer and not get my payment. you understand that? I saw my account getting normal now.so I hope I will be paid next time,Ok

I understand you, Your next payment will be processed normally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back