GBoxes.com| High ( PPD, PPS And mixed Rates ) + 100$ Bonus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked you if the $35 was earned after I came back after my ban due to inactivity (got e-mail proof). And if the other $70 was earned before my ban.
If it is, then it could explain why you can't track my downloads? You aren't even trying to solve my problem. I supplied you with everything I know, where I shared my links, when I created my account. All you responded with is that you can't see where my downloads are from so you just ban me?

So let's say you really can't find the source for the other $70, which I find really unlikely, because like I said before, my earnings are generated over a time period of 1 year. It's not like a magically poofed $70 out of nowhere in 1 day. Can't you just pay me the $35 that you could track?
I just hope you could put a little more effort in helping me.

No, you are wrong, all your earning even before or after payment request has no source.

You didn't provide any source as you said, you just said you share your files here and mentioned a domain which require registration, and registration is only via invitation!!!

After that you provided a screen shot for few links, that is not a proof for any thing, just a photo that shows about 10 or 15 links, what does it mean? nothing.

Again for clarification, all your files, all your earning has no source, no referral, you didn't provide any proof, after that you said we are scammer!

I think these reasons are enough to get banned, right?

I'm not talking about payment request, i'm talking about my ban due to inactivity.

What else can I provide to you as proof? I gave you the link to the forum where I shared my links, the forum is well known under asians, almost 100k members. Yes, it's true you can only register by invite. But what do you need to see from the site that would help my case? I just want to know what I need to show you (proof) so you believe that my downloads are indeed real. What do you even mean that my files have no source or referral?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back