FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
One doubt :

If A has given referral link to B and B makes account under him .

So B becomes referral of A.

And if C gives Elite invite to B .

What happens ?

One doubt :

If A has given referral link to B and B makes account under him .

So B becomes referral of A.

And if C gives Elite invite to B .

What happens ?

then B will not become C's referral. It will still remain A's referral.

I found the how I can prevent to copy my lists... I found the way... no password
but a different method.. need time for replace themmm :)))))) come on leechers
I have a trap now hunt you down. :)))

I will stop posting for few days for trapping leechers. Take care leechers
prepare for DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :=)

How Pay-per-sale works?

Hi Reverse,

Sorry to disturb you. Can you please tell me more about how pay-per-sales in Filesonic works? I ask you because you are very knowledgeable about Filesonic.

Let's say there is a guy who wants to download a file from my link A. There may be 4 possibilities in this case study:
  1. He clicks the link A and finds him impatient to wait for slow downloading speed. Then he clicks the Premium tab and buy a whatever package and later use his premium account to download the link A file.
  2. He clicks the link A and finds him impatient to wait for slow downloading speed. He thinks he should buy a premium account. He does a fast research and decides to buy but does not use my link (Don't know why, maybe he's insanic). So he open another browser window or tab and key in www.filesonic.com and buy his premium account. Then he downloads though the link A.
  3. He clinks link A and finds him impatient to wait for slow downloading speed. But he also needs careful consideration before buying a premium account. So he puts down my file link A. Days or months later he uses my file link A to get to Filesonic website and buy his premium account. Then he downloads though the link A.
  4. He clinks link A and finds him impatient to wait for slow downloading speed. But he also needs careful consideration before buying a premium account. So he puts down filesonic web address www.filesonic.com. Days or months later he get to Filesonic website and buy his premium account. Then he downloads though the link A.
Can you please tell me which cases among above-mentioned 4 cases are considered to be my sales?

Hi Hish,

Please feel free to share some comments about my question also.:)

Thanks a lot.

I found the how I can prevent to copy my lists... I found the way... no password

Why u are stop posting?
U are nice poster & lot users download your uploaded games like me

Hi Reverse,

Sorry to disturb you. Can you please tell me more about how pay-per-sales in Filesonic works? I ask you because you are very knowledgeable about Filesonic.

Let's say there is a guy who wants to download a file from my link A. There may be 4 possibilities in this case study:
  1. He clicks the link A and finds him impatient to wait for slow downloading speed. Then he clicks the Premium tab and buy a whatever package and later use his premium account to download the link A file.
  2. He clicks the link A and finds him impatient to wait for slow downloading speed. He thinks he should buy a premium account. He does a fast research and decides to buy but does not use my link (Don't know why, maybe he's insanic). So he open another browser window or tab and key in www.filesonic.com and buy his premium account. Then he downloads though the link A.
  3. He clinks link A and finds him impatient to wait for slow downloading speed. But he also needs careful consideration before buying a premium account. So he puts down my file link A. Days or months later he uses my file link A to get to Filesonic website and buy his premium account. Then he downloads though the link A.
  4. He clinks link A and finds him impatient to wait for slow downloading speed. But he also needs careful consideration before buying a premium account. So he puts down filesonic web address www.filesonic.com. Days or months later he get to Filesonic website and buy his premium account. Then he downloads though the link A.
Can you please tell me which cases among above-mentioned 4 cases are considered to be my sales?

Hi Hish,

Please feel free to share some comments about my question also.:)

Thanks a lot.

:)

Option 1 and 3 :) are considered as PPS or sale off your link.

and 93.2% of sales (in Feb month) are from these two options only :) so chances of occurrence of Option 2 and 4 is very rare mate :)

Please feel free to ask for more doubts if you have any :)

Regards

If you make a list it can be copied, no matter what you use.

"everyone is a leecher here and there"
cause you don't even created those the uploaded contents :)

"YAR HAR fiddle dee dee! " B-)

Last edited:
Virtual, How much you can earn per week? Maybe you are professional but i can sure you are selfish man. I don't care affiliates remote upload or upload via FTP by yourself. Just want to know they can have good earnings. Don't be selfish, mate. I remember i said that many times with you.

Please Change My Payment Plan !!!

I'm sorry, I have a little mistake in change my payment plan, I changed my payment plan to pay per sale, I want to fix the pay per download, but must wait seven days, can filesonic help me change it back to pay per download it?

I thank you!

My account: newbievnx@gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back